Maggie Mae (via Today.com)
Luling, Texas, United States
Tamron Hall was enrolled at the Temple University in Philadelphia and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Broadcast Journalism.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Mary Newton
- Siblings – Renate (Older Sister) (Murdered in 2004)
- Others – Louis (Maternal Grandfather), Clarence Newton Sr. (Stepfather)
Tamron Hall is represented by Ken Lindner. (via The Daily Beast)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tamron Hall has dated –
- Lawrence O’Donnell (2011-Present) – Tamron Hall started dating fellow journalist Lawrence O’Donnell in 2011. They had grown close while co-hosting The Last Word show. Their relationship was widely discussed due to the age gap of 20 years and the fact that Lawrence was white, while Tamron was black. The tabloids got wind of their relationship a bit late after they were spotted getting cozy at a number of events.
Note – In a 2016 interview with People magazine, she revealed that she had got engaged twice in the past. But, she bailed on both occasions just before the wedding. In fact, the wedding venues were decided on both occasions. She has attributed her sister’s murder and her fear of getting divorced for chickening out just before the wedding.
Race / Ethnicity
Short cropped hair
38-27-37 in or 96.5-68.5-94 cm
10 (US) or 40 (EU)
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU)
Tamron Hall has been seen in adverts for SafeHorizon.org, NNEDV, ShopSmall.com, The More You Know, etc.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Having served as a national news anchor for the NBC News.
- Being the host of the Investigation Discovery Channel TV show, Deadline: Crime.
Tamron Hall hasn’t appeared in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
In 2004, she was seen as Chicago anchor in Fox News TV series.
Tamron Hall always carries a soft ball and a resistance band along with her while traveling around. She has been using these props for her workouts since the 90’s after taking inspiration from Cindy Crawford and her trainer back then. Hall also carries various workout DVDs of related workouts with her.
She is also a big fan of Pilates workout as it is perfect for her troublesome knees. For more than 6 years, she has been squeezing in 2 Pilates sessions per week. However, due to her work commitments, she has cut it down to 1 session per week. She also likes to go for long walks and cycle around the town.
When it comes to diet, she likes to start her day with a green smoothie with the usual ingredients being kale, chia seeds, and yogurt. She also drinks green tea.
Tamron Hall Favorite Things
- Coolest App – My Fitness Pal
- Her most impressive culinary dish – Lamb Provencal
- TV Show – 30 Rock
- Guilty Pleasures – Shoes, Chocolate, Champagne
- Beauty Secret – Bobbi Brown yellow, Concealer under eye powder
Source – Women’s Health Mag
Tamron Hall Facts
- Tamron Hall has been an active supporter of the Shine a Light campaign, which fights against domestic abuse, hunger, and homelessness.
- In 2017, she served as an honorary muse at the Mardi Gras in the Krewe of Muses parade in New Orleans.
- In 2016, she was given the Edward R. Murrow Award for her work against the domestic abuse.
- In collaboration with charity fundraising organization Safe Horizon, she set up The Tamron Renate Fund to raise funds in a fight against domestic violence.
- Connect with Hall on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.