|Tesher Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 19, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tesher is a Canadian singer who is known for the release of his songs Young Shahrukh and Jalebi Baby.
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
According to sources, Tesher studied at Campbell Collegiate.
Tesher is represented by Divya Jethwani.
Capitol Records LLC.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- He sports a boxed-shaped beard.
Through his social media, Tesher has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as Zomato.
- He was brought up in Regina, Saskatchewan.
- Growing up, he mostly listened to Indian and western hip-hop music, hence influencing his fuse of Bollywood and hip-hop songs together to create several hit mashups.
- The earliest post that Tesher uploaded to his Instagram account was on May 19, 2012.
- He joined the YouTube community with his self-titled channel on September 24, 2012.
- As of July 2022, he had more than 7.4 million likes and close to 495.5K fans on his TikTok channel titled tesher.
- His music features genres such as bhangra, R&B, pop, reggaeton, house, and salsa.
- Some of his earliest remixes were uploaded to YouTube and SoundCloud which he did while in high school.
- A few of his earliest song remixes have been Drake‘s Back to Back with Florence and the Machine’s Delilah (2015) and Ariana Grande‘s 7 Rings with songs including My Favorite Things from The Sound of Music, Notorious B.I.G.‘s Gimme the Loot, and Soulja Boy‘s Pretty Boy Swag (2010).
- He had worked as a DJ alongside his father at weddings and other Indian functions.
- One of his most heard songs is Jalebi Baby with singer and songwriter Jason Derulo in 2020.
- He signed with Capitol Records in partnership with Universal Music India in 2021.
- On May 15, 2022, he was nominated for a “Breakthrough Artist of the Year” award at the Juno Awards of 2022.
Featured Image By Tesher / Instagram