|Tiana Le Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 29, 2002|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Tiana Le is an American actress who made her first TV show appearance in 2016 by playing Young Ida Perez in Just Add Magic, an American live-action family television series loosely based on the book of the same name by Cindy Callaghan. Since then, Tiana has been cast in several other projects in roles like Destiny/Destiny Winters in Big Shot, Dayniece in Insecure, Trina in General Hospital, Xuan in No Good Nick, and Girl #1 in The Fosters.
San Francisco, California, United States
Tiana Le has been signed with Amsel, Eisenstadt, Frazier & Hinojosa, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Tiana Le Facts
- She grew up in Newport Beach, California.
- She started performing when she was 4 years old.
- In 2016, Tiana Le brought to life the character of Dayniece in the first season of the HBO comedy-drama series, Insecure, starring Issa Rae, Yvonne Orji, Jay Ellis, and others.
- She was cast as Trina in a few episodes of the popular daytime soap opera, General Hospital, from 2017 to 2018.
- Tiana Le appeared in the recurring role of Xuan, a member of the volunteer squad, in the Netflix comedy-drama series, No Good Nick, in 2019.
- She started playing Destiny Winters in the Disney+ sports dramedy streaming series, Big Shot, in 2021. She co-starred in the show alongside the likes of John Stamos, Tisha Eve Custodio, and Yvette Nicole Brown.
Featured Image by Tiana Le / Instagram