|Trevor Tordjman Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||November 22, 1995|
Trevor Tordjman is a Canadian actor, dancer, singer, and choreographer who’s best known for playing as James in the mockumentary teen-drama series The Next Step and its spin-off series Lost and Found Music Studios. Before fame, he used to perform in numerous music videos and commercials. His name began to make rounds shortly after he landed his first breakthrough role as James in the show, in which he appeared as a series regular until its 4th season.
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Actor, Dancer, Singer
- Mother – Joanne
- Siblings – Justine (Sister), Nathan (Brother), and Steven (Brother)
He is represented by Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, California, United States.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Trevor has dated –
- Jordan Clark (2018)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Canadian descent.
- Thick Eyebrows
- Plump Lips
Trevor Tordjman Facts
- He got his big love for dancing from his mother Joanne who owns a dancing studio named ConfiDance.
- He was a top student in high school and graduated as their batch’s valedictorian.
- Besides dancing, acting, and singing, Tordjman can also rap and play drums.
- In September 2010, he took part in the video of the Victoria Duffield song Fever. Around the same time, he also performed as a background dancer for Shawn Desman’s Night Like This.
- In his breakthrough role as James in The Next Step, he was given the chance to direct an episode of season 4 and another one which he choreographed for season 5.
- On December 11, 2015, he reprised his role as James in The Next Step‘s spin-off Lost And Found Music Studios.
- Tordjman was part of the documentary work of the series called The Next Step Live: The Movie in 2015. It was a film based on the show’s cast’s first nationwide tour. Along with his fellow members, they have all toured to the United Kingdom, Portugal, Australia, and many others.
- In 2014, he formed the “Raw Motion Dance”, a dance convention organizer and in-studio workshops provider which has been accompanied by an excellent pool of choreographers and teachers.
- In 2015, he appeared as Nate in the gymnast Ariana Berlin‘s biopic Full Out directed by Sean Cameron.
- On January 3, 2011, he created his YouTube channel Trevor F.T which has amassed more than 20k subscribers with more than 500k combined views.
Featured Image by Trevor Torjdman / Instagram