|Tyler Boronski Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||April 9, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tyler Boronski is a Chinese-American YouTuber and actor. He has interviewed many celebrities, mainly sportspersons, on YouTube. Tyler has been seen as a background actor in Stranger Things and other TV shows.
Tyler John Boronski
Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States
Orlando, Florida, United States
In June 2017, Tyler graduated from Christian Heritage School in Trumbull, Connecticut. Tyler started attending Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida in August 2017.
Celebrity Reporter, Film/TV Background Actor
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
63.5 kg or 140 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful smile
- Baby like face
9 (US) or 8 (UK) or 42 (EU)
He has endorsed Hit Factory Athletics and Cage Kings.
Best Known For
- Interviewing various celebrities on YouTube
- Serving as a television background actor for Stranger Things and Atlanta FX
He was seen in the short film The Adventures of Penny Patterson (2017).
First TV Show
In 2018, Tyler was seen in an episode of the comedy-drama series Atlanta in the role of a Frat Boy. His role was uncredited.
Tyler spends spend time biking and playing basketball at a park to stay active.
Tyler Boronski Favorite Things
- Food – Chinese Food
- TV Shows – Stranger Things, Marvel’s Daredevil, Atlanta, Friends, Breaking Bad
- Color – Red
- Books – A Series of Unfortunate Events
- Sports Teams – Boston Red Sox, Boston Celtics, New England Patriots
- Actors – William H. Macy, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Cruise, Jason Bateman
- Actresses – Millie Bobby Brown, Jennifer Aniston
- YouTubers – David Dobrik, Casey Neistat, KKandbabyJ
Source – As told by Tyler Boronski himself
Tyler Boronski Facts
- Tyler Boronski started interviewing professional baseball players in the 9th grade in 2014.
- Tyler’s first major acting project was working on Atlanta FX Robbin Season with Donald Glover in 2018.
- In 2018, Boronski became a part of the first ever Dan Patrick School of Sportscasting Class at Full Sail University.
- Tyler played varsity basketball from 10th-12th grades in Connecticut from 2015 to 2017.
- He likes to play the ukulele and piano in his free time.
- Biking is one of Tyler’s hobbies.
- Growing up, Tyler was an avid autograph memorabilia collector.
- Tyler enjoys watching The Dan Patrick Show, The Herd with Colin Cowherd, and ESPN’s First Take.
- In July 2013, Tyler’s video of a “Home Run hit by Minnesota Twins Prospect Miguel Sano” went viral after Sano stared down the opposing player & slowly jogged around the bases. That ‘Home Run’ led Sano to be suspended by 1 week from the organization. The video was then featured on ESPN, NBC Sports, and other major media outlets.
- In 2018, Tyler hosted a radio show called “Official Replay” with his fellow Sportscasting Classmate Taylor Schaub.
- In August 2018, Tyler was a guest speaker at Tampa Bay Comic-Con event to speak on working as a background actor in film and television.
- Connect with Tyler on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Note – The above article has been written by Tyler Boronski himself.