|Winter Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||January 1, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Winter is a South Korean musician, singer, and dancer who has served as the vocalist and dancer for Aespa, a girl group formed by SM Entertainment. She debuted with the group on November 17, 2020, with the release of their debut single Black Mamba, for which the group won the Gaon Chart Music Award for “New Artist of the Year – Digital” in 2021.
Winter, Baby Rabbit, Gyeoulie, Mindungie
Yangsan, Gyeongsangnam-do Province, South Korea
Winter studied at Yangsan Samsung Elementary School and Yangsan Samsung Middle School.
Musician, Singer, Dancer
- Sibling – She has an older brother.
Winter has been signed with SM Entertainment.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Winter is of South Korean descent.
She has often dyed her hair.
Winter Favorite Things
- Season – Autumn
- Film Genre – Action
- Words – Milk, Love
- Color – Ivory
- Animals – Polar Foxes, Desert Foxes, Huskies, Dogs, Cats
- Food Items – Chocolate, Snacks, Jelly, Taro Smoothie, Bean Noodle, Lasagna, Cake, Bread, Cookies
- Movies – Tenet, American Sniper
- Thing To Do – Watch movies
- Ride At An Amusement Park – Roller Coaster
- She wanted to become an actress but as she was good at singing and dancing, she decided to become an idol.
- One of her childhood dreams was to serve in the military because many people in her family have served in the military.
- Winter trained for 4 years.
- Her fellow Aespa groupmates include Karina, Giselle, and Ningning.
- She specializes in tongue-twisters.
- If she were to choose between dipping sauce and pouring sauce for ttangsuyuk, Winter would choose dipping sauce.
- Winter loves to drink milk and eat chocolate, sweets, mint choco, and pineapple pizza.
- She is one of the shortest Aespa members.
- She chose Ice Americano over hot Americano in winter.
- Winter believes in aliens.
- Her roller coaster partner is Ningning.
- She likes LA galbi and Kong guksu.
- Between jelly kimchi stew and chocolate bibimbap, she would pick jelly kimchi stew.
- She would pick melted ice cream over carbonated drinks without bubbles.
- Winter loves watching action movies, war movies, and movies that are hard to understand.
- She eats as soon as she wakes up in the morning.
- She loves snacking and even prefers snacks to meals.
- Winter sometimes cooks as well.
- Her soul food is lasagna.
- If she were to choose between a meal and chocolates, Winter would choose chocolates.
Featured Image by Aespa / Instagram