The Celtic Warrior, The Great White, King Sheamus, Sheamus, Sheamus O’Shaunessy, The Irish Curse
Cabra, Leinster, Republic of Ireland
St. Augustine, Florida, United States
Sheamus went to Scoil Caoimhin Primary School and Coláiste Mhuire Secondary School.
He also went to National College of Ireland.
- Father – Martin Farrelly
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm (Billed height)
His actual height is believed to be 6 ft 3 in or 191 cm
121 kg or 267 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sheamus dated –
- Brooke Hubbard (2013) – He has dated a girl named, Brooke Hubbard in the past. In 2011, she was crowned Mrs. Iowa United States.
Race / Ethnicity
- Ginger Red spiked hair
- Unique haircut
- Heavy Irish accent
- Very pale skin
Sheamus’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 54 in or 137 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 19 in or 48 cm
- Waist – 36 in or 91.5 cm
He is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 11 (US).
Best Known For
Working as a professional wrestler under WWE. He has been an International Heavyweight Champion couple of times.
First Wrestling Match
He debuted in the summer of 2002 against Robert Pigeon under the ring name Sheamus O’Shaunessy.
At that time, he was training under Larry Sharpe’s Monster Factory wrestling school.
In 2008, Sheamus appeared in crime thriller film The Escapist for his role as Two Ton.
First TV Show
As an actor, he first appeared in IWW Whiplash TV as Sheamus O’Shaunessy in 2006.
He has been trained by wrestlers / wrestling clubs such as –
- Larry Sharpe
- Jim Molineaux
- Irish Whip Wrestling
- Mark Starr
Sheamus works out 5 days in a week and works on his upper body 3 days in a week and lower body 2 days in a week. Then, he switches the upper body days with lower body. Though, these are under the ideal situations, but as he travels around 280 days in a year for matches, he may not get sufficient time to workout.
Here is a sample upper and lower body workout of Sheamus which can be done for a month with maximum weights possible.
Sheamus Favorite Things
- Animal – Dog (English sheepdog, and Australian shepherd)
- Movie – Ghostbusters (1984)
- 90s Sitcom – Seinfeld (1989-1998), Father Ted (1995-1998)
- Album – Ten (By Pearl Jam)
- Pizza Topping – Ham and pineapple
- Ice Cream Flavor – Anything with Ben & Jerry
- Sports Team – Liverpool (Football), Leinster (Rugby)
Source – SB Nation
- Sheamus speaks fluent Irish and English.
- Until the age of 13, Sheamus sang at Palestrina Choir.
- For the Erin’s Isle team, he had played Gaelic football and played rugby for the National College of Ireland.
- Sheamus supports Liverpool F.C.
- Before becoming a famous wrestler, Sheamus worked as a bodyguard for U2 singers Larry Mullen, Jr and Bono and also for actress Denise van Outen. Apart from this, he also worked as a security agent for a nightclub and as IT technician for Hartford Life.
- After making a debut in professional wrestling in 2002, he soon got a neck injury and had to take a pause of roughly two years from wrestling.
- Canadian retired professional wrestler, Bret Hart helped him in his starting days of the career.
- He prefers pancakes over waffles.
- In the 2016 film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows, he played the role of a Rocksteady.
- He was bullied in school for being chubby and was an easy target. He was even told that he won’t achieve anything in life.
- Connect with Sheamus on Twitter and Facebook.