|Yfke Sturm Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||November 19, 1981|
Yfke Sturm is a Dutch model, TV host, photographer, and author who is known for having worked with a number of established fashion brands and designers which include Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Victoria’s Secret, DKNY, Tommy Hilfiger, Dolce and Gabanna, Dior, Versace, Chanel, Valentino, Armani, D&G, BCBG, Bill Blass, Chloe, Diane von Furstenberg, Fendi, Jil Sander, Halston, John Galliano, Marc Jacobs, Moschino, Oscar de la Renta, Verses, and Yves Saint Laurent.
Almere, Flevoland, The Netherlands
London, England, United Kingdom
Model, TV Host, Photographer, Author
Yfke Sturm is represented by –
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Touche Models – Amsterdam
- Elite Copenhagen – Copenhagen
- Modelink – Gothenburg
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Munich Models – Munich
- Select Model Management Stockholm – Stockholm
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Yfke Sturm has dated –
- Imad Izemrane (2007-2010) – She married businessman Imad Izemrane in 2007 but they soon got divorced in the year 2010.
Note – She mothers a son who was born in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall stature
- Chiseled facial features
10 (US) or 7.5 (UK) or 40.5 (EU)
Yfke Sturm has done endorsement work for brands such as Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein Cosmetics, DKNY, Armani, La Perla, GAP, Krizia, H&M, Carolina Herrera, J-Lo, Biotherm, Bali Underwear, Escada, Banana Republic, XOXO, Pantene, Laboratories de Garnier (L’Oreal), Douglas, Wempe, Gant, Tumi, and Yves Rocher.
Yfke Sturm Facts
- Growing up, she was a sports enthusiast and never dreamed of becoming a model.
- She has lived in New York, United States.
- It was an Elite Model Management scout who discovered Yfke Sturm in the year 1997 in Almere, Flevoland.
- She emerged as the winner of the Dutch Elite Model Look Contest in 1997 and also won the 1997 International Elite Model Look Contest in Nice, France, at the age of 15.
- Yfke Sturm has worked with various celebrated photographers including Patrick Demarchelier, Mario Testino, Peter Lindbergh, Paolo Roversi, Bruce Weber, Irving Penn, Mikael Jansen, Greg Kadel, Russel James, Mickeal Thompson, Walter Chin, Joshua Jordan, Rufen Afanador, Max Vadukul, Kelly Klein, Nathaniel Goldberg, Robert Erdmann, Richard Burbridge, Arthur Elgort, Wayne Maser, Reagan Cameron, and Francois Nars.
- She co-authored the 2009 book, Yfke’s Model Secrets, along with Martĳn van Stuyvenberg and it includes tips about exercise and diet and stories about the modeling industry.
- Yfke Sturm was involved in a serious accident in September 2015 as she fell off a surf jet off the island of Ischia. She was airlifted to the nearest hospital with a fractured skull and spinal fractures and was placed in a medically induced coma.
- Over the years, she has been featured in many magazines and editorials like Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Harpers Bazar, Allure, Vanity Fair, W, Surface, D-Magazine, Esquire, Amica, and Arena.
Featured Image by Yfke Sturm / Wikiportrait / CC BY 3.0