|Yoon Seung-ah Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 29, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Yoon Seung-ah is a South Korean actor, model, and television personality who started her career as a model after being discovered on the street. She later branched out as an actor and has been cast in several films such as Death Bell 2: Bloody Camp, The Deal, Goodbye My Smile, Method, The Legacy, Funny Neighbors, Lucky Chan-sil, and others. In addition to that, Yoon Seung-ah has also been a part of a number of shows which include Coffee Prince, Playful Kiss, Hero, All My Love, Moon Embracing the Sun, I Need Romance 3, Miss Panda and Mr. Hedgehog, Empire of Gold, After School: Lucky or Not, Sold Out, Next Label, Rainbow Romance, Unstoppable High Kick!, and The Birth of a Married Woman.
Nam District, Gwangju, South Korea
Yoon Seung-ah studied textile arts at Chosun University, one of the oldest private universities in South Korea.
Actor, Television Personality, Model
Yoon Seung-ah has been signed with –
- Prain TPC
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Yoon Seung-ah has dated –
- Kim Mu-yeol (2015-Present) – Her romance with actor and theatre artist Kim Mu-yeol became public after a romantic tweet that he intended to be a private message to Yoon Seung-ah was accidentally posted on his Twitter page. In February 2012, the news was confirmed by their agencies and the couple tied the knot on April 4, 2015. In December 2022, it was announced that the couple was expecting their first child together in June 2023. They were blessed with a son named Kim Tae-myeong on June 8, 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
Yoon Seung-ah is of Korean descent.
Yoon Seung-ah Facts
- She appeared as a girl playing cards on a plane in an episode of the romantic comedy-drama television series Coffee Prince in 2007.
- Alongside Yoon Shi-yoon, Park Ji-yeon, Hwang Jung-eum, Kim Su-ro, Park Eun-bin, and Son Ho-jun, Yoon Seung-ah co-starred as Jeong Tae-yeon (a high school student and swimmer) in the 2010 slasher film Death Bell 2: Bloody Camp. The film serves as a sequel to the 2008 film Death Bell.
- In 2012, she played the supporting role of Seol (Yeon-woo’s personal servant who protects Yeon-woo during her time as Shaman Wol) in the historical fiction romantic drama television series Moon Embracing the Sun (also known as The Moon that Embraces the Sun or The Sun and the Moon).
- Yoon Seung-ah appeared as Pan Da-yang (an orphan who manages her parents’ crisis-hit patisserie) in the romantic comedy television show Miss Panda and Mr. Hedgehog in 2012.
- In 2013, she was seen as Jang Hee-joo (Tae-joo’s younger sister) in the period political romantic drama television series Empire of Gold.
- Along with Kim So-yeon, Sung Joon, Namkoong Min, Wang Ji-won, Park Hyo-joo, and Park Yu-hwan, Yoon Seung-ah co-starred as Jung Hee-jae in the romantic comedy-drama television series I Need Romance 3 in 2014.
- She brought to life the character of Soo-kyung (Tae-soo who was Gang-chun’s last victim) in the 2015 crime thriller film The Deal.
- She co-starred as Hee-won (Jae-ha’s girlfriend) in the 2017 drama film Method.
- Yoon Seung-ah played the role of Sophie in the 2019 fantasy romantic drama film Lucky Chan-sil. Her co-stars for the project included Kang Mal-geum, Youn Yuh-jung, Kim Young-min, and Bae Yoo-ram.
- She has been featured in many magazines and editorials such as CeCi, Elle Girl Korea, Vogue Girl Korea, and Cosmopolitan Korea.
- Yoon Seung-ah has appeared in music videos for songs like Very Heartbreaking Words (Part 1) / I Love You (Part 2) by Alex Chu and Jisun, Never Mind by Big Mama, Thank You by Choi Jae-hoon, Super Hero by Lee Seung-hwan, What Should We Finish? by Park So-yeon, and Stay the Night by Jeong Seung-won.
Featured Image by ACROFAN / acrofan.com / CC BY-SA 3.0