Christina Victoria Grimmie
Christina Grimmie was born on March 12, 1994.
Christina was 22 when she died on June 11, 2016 at Orlando, Florida, U.S.
Marlton, New Jersey, U.S.
Starting from 2010, she was homeschooled for her junior year.
Singer, songwriter, pianist
- Father – Albert Grimmie
- Mother – Tina Grimmie
- Siblings – Mark Grimmie (Older Brother)
Her career was managed by Brian Teefey (Selena Gomez’s stepfather) of LH7 Management.
Vocals, piano, guitar, drums
Island Records, Creative Artists Agency
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
48 kg or 106 pounds
She had been previously romantically linked to Bobby Plizak.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian and Romanian ancestry.
She had naturally light brown hair; but used to dye them to different colors.
- Poofy hair
- Green headphones
- Gamer shirts
- Black eyeliner
32-23-33 in or 81-58.5-84 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
She had appeared in Xbox Kinect commercial with Selena Gomez.
Other appearances in commercials were in Doritos, and store.
Best Known For
Appearing on the cover with fellow YouTuber Sam Tsui of Nelly’s “Just a Dream”.
She released her debut album With Love on August 6, 2013. The album consists of 11 singles, with total length of about 40 minutes long. It ranked at #101 in U.S. Billboard 200.
She has never appeared in any of the movies in her life.
First TV Show
In 2011, she appeared in the TV series So Random! as herself – performer.
Well, her workout routine is not known, but she loved exercises when she was live.
Christina Grimmie Favorite Things
Christina Grimmie Facts
- Her singing talent was first observed by her father, when she was 6.
- Christina started playing the piano at the age of 10. She played the instrument with ears, however she received piano lessons.
- She had performed in the UNICEF charity concert.
- Grimmie had provided backup vocals for Selena Gomez in the past.
- Christina enjoyed listening to Christina Aguilera and Skrillex.
- She was discovered on YouTube by her stepfather.
- She was offered by Lil Wayne to sign with his record label “Young Money Entertainment”.
- She was crowned as “Queen of YouTube Musicians”.
- She used to call her fans as “Frands” (friends and fans) and also “Team Grimmie”.
- She could also play little bit of flute.
- If given a chance to work with any artist (dead or alive), she would choose Michael Jackson.
- Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera were her musical inspirations.
- Grimmie has had made herself to the “Billboard Social 50.”
- On June 10, 2016, Christina was killed by a gunman when she was signing autographs after giving a performance at The Plaza Live in Orlando, Florida. She was shot thrice. On June 11, 2016, she was declared dead by the doctors at Orlando Regional Medical Center.
- Visit her official website @ www.christinagrimmieofficial.com.
- Hear more from Christina on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, iTunes, YouTube, Google+, and MySpace.