Mary Elle Fanning
Conyers, Georgia, USA
Elle attended Campbell Hall School, North Hollywood, Los Angeles.
Model and Actress
- Father – Steven J. Fanning (Formerly a Minor League Baseball Player, now an electronics salesman)
- Mother – Heather Joy (née Arrington) (Pro Tennis Player)
- Siblings – Dakota Fanning (Older Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Rick Arrington (Maternal Grandfather) (American Football Player), Jill Arrington (Aunt) (ESPN Reporter)
She is signed with these agencies –
- Echo Lake Productions
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
56 kg or 123½ pounds
Elle Fanning says
“In seventh grade, it was sort of a big deal to have a boyfriend. You’re not in elementary school anymore, and you feel a lot older. But you can’t do anything. Your mom has to drop you off! It’s sort of awkward. You are sitting here, and the parents are over there. I don’t know – not for me!”
Now, the situation has changed. Elle Fanning dated –
- Dylan Beck (2014) – She dated Dylan Beck in the past.
- Zalman Band (2015-Present) – Since July 2015, she is dating actor Zalman Band. They were seen holding hand in hand going for a breakfast date.
Race / Ethnicity
Elle has English, French, German, and Irish ancestry.
- Blonde Hair
- Long Legs
34-25-35 in or 87-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Elle has appeared in commercials for Target, Toyota, and Smuckers – all in 2003.
In 2011, she was also seen in Marc Jacobs ‘Marc’ fashion line print adverts.
Best Known For
Her starring roles in Phoebe in Wonderland (2008), Somewhere (2010) and We Bought a Zoo (2011)
2001 American drama film I Am Sam for her role as Younger Lucy (aged 2). Actually, she portrayed the role as younger version of her sister, Dakota Fanning. Dakota’s name was Lucy Diamond Dawson in that film.
First TV Show
2002 science fiction miniseries TV show Taken who portrayed the role as Alicia Keys (aged 3).
Elle Fanning workouts in the form of dancing. Elle does ballet like six days a week for a couple of hours. She is called dancing machine. She just dances her way to fitness. It is her hobby also and a nice way to stay fit. See her workout routine & diet plan.
Elle Fanning Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Fresh Salmon, Cookies, Vegemite Sandwich
- Favorite TV Programs – I Love Lucy (1951-1957), Fear Factor (2001), The Regis And Kelly Show (1988), The Looney Tunes Show (2010), Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (2006)
- Favorite Band – Taylor Swift, The Jonas Brothers, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, The Like
- Favorite Celebrity Crush – Ryan Gosling
- Favorite Movies – Cat In The Hat (2003), Alice In Wonderland (1957), Charlotte’s Web (2006), Gone With The Wind (1939), Mary Poppins (1964), Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (1968)
- Favorite Color – Pink, Black
- Favorite Places – Taco Bell, Sundance Film Festival, Beach
- Favorite Books – Cat In The Hat (Dr. Seuss), Charlotte’s Web (E.B. White), Cooking Books, Twilight (Stephenie Meyer)
- Favorite Songs – Just Dance (Lady Gaga in 2008), The Nutcracker Suite, Taylor Swift Fearless (Taylor Swift in 2009)
- Favorite Accessories – Hello Kitty, Cowboy Hat, Pink Dress, Viking Cheerleading Uniform, Vintage 50s Clothes, Two Eyeglasses
- Favorite Fashion Idols – Regis Philbin, Meryl Streep, Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, Jodie Foster, Johnny Depp, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Marilyn Monroe, Cate Blanchett
Elle Fanning Facts
- Elle Fanning started acting at the age of 2 years and 8 months.
- Elle has 2 pets – Lewellen (Dog) and Goldie (Horse).
- She enjoys playing soccer.
- Her family is full of athletes. Her mother, Heather was professional tennis player, her father, Steven played baseball for St. Louis Cardinals. Moreover, her grandfather, Rick Arrington was an All-Star American Football player.
- Elle Fanning is one of 14 grandchildren.
- Elle’s mom kept her name as Mary. Elle’s father kept her name as Elle. So her name became Mary Elle Fanning. But, she uses her middle name – Elle Fanning.
- She has naturally curly hair.
- She likes drawing.
- Elle Fanning was only 3½ years old when she attended her first Hollywood premiere.
- Elle Fanning and her older sister Dakota Fanning are afraid of lightning and thunderstorms.
- She is not on social media.