Jennifer Joanna Aniston
Sherman Oaks, California, USA
Jennifer attended Rudolf Steiner School in NY and Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts in Manhattan.
Actress, Film Director and Producer
- Father – John Aniston (Actor)
- Mother – Nancy Dowv (Actress)
- Siblings – John T. Melick (Older Maternal Half-Brother), Alex Aniston (Younger Paternal Half-Brother)
- Others – Sherry Rooney Aniston (Stepmother), Anthony Anastassakis (Grandfather), Gordon McLean Dow (Grandfather), Stella Anastassakis (Grandmother), Louise Grieco (Grandmother), Telly Savalas (Godfather)
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aniston dated –
- Charlie Schlatter (1990) – American actor, Charlie dated for short time in 1990 with Aniston. He was her co-star from the TV series Ferris Bueller.
- Daniel MacDonald (1990-1993) – She was rumored to be dating with actor MacDonald, who is more than double her age.
- Jon Stewart (1994) – Rumor
- Adam Duritz (1995) – American musician was rumored to be dating with Jennifer in 1995.
- Tate Donovan (1995-1998) – Another American actor, Tate started dating Jennifer in around November 1995 and engaged in 1996, but ended his dating relationship in April 1998. They first met on the set of hit TV series Friends in 1994.
- Brad Pitt (1998-2005) – In May 1998, she began dating American actor, Brad Pitt, when they first met on a blind date. She, then married on 29 July, 2000, in a private wedding ceremony in Malibu. It seemed that their relationship was a success. But, soon on 6 January, 2005, the couple announced their separation. 25 March, 2005 is the date on which Aniston filed for divorce and it was finalized on 2 October, 2005.
- Vince Vaughn (2005-2006) – American film actor, producer, comedian commenced dating in June 2005. Vince is almost a feet taller than Aniston. This relationship also saw an end in December 2006.
- Matthew Perry (2006) – Rumor
- Paul Sculfor (2007) – English model, Paul Sculfor had fling with the actress in mid 2007.
- John Mayer (2008-2009) – American musician, Mayer dated for an year from April 2008 to March 2009. Mayer is around nine years younger than her.
- Gerard Butler (2009) – It was believed that this Scottish actor dated for a while with Jennifer in July 2009. The duo has appeared together in the 2010 movie The Bounty Hunter.
- Justin Theroux (2011-Present) – American actor, Justin Theroux began dating her in May 2011. They engaged on August 10, 2012. They are living in the LA home, which they purchased for $22 million.
Jen’s natural hair color is considered to be brown.
Nose and Chin shape
34-23-35 in or 86-58.5-89 cm
She may be wearing a 4 dress size.
Aveeno Skincare (2013)
Though, she does not go to the church often.
Best Known For
Playing Rachel Green on worldwide hit TV series Friends. She was among the six lead roles in that show. Aniston did a total of 236 episodes for the show from 1994 to 2004.
First Music Video
Aniston, in 1996, appeared in a music video for Walls by “Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers”. It was her first.
1993 American horror comedy film, Leprechaun for her role as Tory Reding.
First TV Show
Her debut TV show was Molloy in 1990. She was in lead role in that show. That television show actually broadcasted on Fox from July 25, 1990 until August 29, 1990.
Jennifer works out 5 or 6 days a week. Her svelte figure is due to her strict workout plans and diet regime. She says to include a fish, which is rich in Omega 3, in the diet. Eating so, at least once a week will not only improve your hair and skin texture but helps in controlling weight too. She does strength training and due to her hectic schedules, she likes to do equipment free exercises like yoga, crunches, etc. Read out more about her fitness regimen.
“It’s impossible to satisfy everyone, and I suggest we all stop trying.”
“I always say, ‘Don’t make plans, make options.'”
Jennifer Aniston Favorite Things
- Food – Tortilla Chips, Hot Coffee
- TV Shows – Bad Sex (2011-)
- Color – Blue
- Accessory – Brown cardigan, jeans, shoes
Jennifer Aniston Facts
- Her father is Greek while her mother is American.
- Jennifer had lived in Greece for a year, when she was a kid.
- She has 2 dogs – Dolly (White German Shepherd), and Norman (Welsh Corgi Terrier Shepherd Mix).
- According to IMDb, she was born at 10:22 PM (PST time).
- Aniston’s father is of Greek descent while her mother is of Italian and Scottish descent.
- In her entire career, “Horrible Bosses 2″ is the first sequel, she has ever done. The film was released in November 2014.
- Due to her loved performances, she has received many awards and accolades like an Emmy award, Golden Globe award and Screen Actors Guild Award and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in February 2012.
- She has given numerous magazine cover appearances. She became the first-ever GQ Woman of the Year in 2005.
- She co-founded a production company, Echo Films in 2008 with Kristin Hahn.
- She is a philanthropist too. She has done charity works and donated $500,000 to Doctors Without Borders.