Ryan Rodney Reynolds
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Ryan attended and graduated from Kitsilano Secondary School in Vancouver in the year 1994. Later, he enrolled himself into Kwantlen Polytechnic University, which is in Richmond, but dropped out afterwards.
- Father – Jim Reynolds (Food Wholesaler)
- Mother – Tammy Reynolds (Retail Salesperson)
- Siblings – Jeff Reynolds (Older Brother), Terry Reynolds (Older Brother), Patrick Reynolds (Older Brother)
Two of Ryan’s brothers are police officers.
William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
84 kg or 185 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ryan Reynolds dated –
- Traylor Howard (1998-1999) – Ryan dated American actress Traylor Howard from September 1998 to May 1999. He is 10 years older than him.
- Kristen Johnston (1999-2000) – For about five months (from August 1999 to January 2000), Ryan was romantically linked to another American actress Kristen Johnston.
- Rachael Leigh Cook (2001) – Reynolds dated actress Rachael Leigh Cook for couple of months in 2001.
- Alanis Morissette (2002-2007) – Then, in 2002, he caught the attention of fellow singer Alanis with whom he started dating in 2002. After two years of dating together, the duo engaged in June 2004. During his relationship, he felt that he was already married to Alanis, which he revealed in an interview. They finally separated in February 2007.
- Scarlett Johansson (2007-2011) – Scarlett and Reynolds started dating in April 2007 (couple of months after Ryan splitted from Alanis). They announced their engagement in May 2008. Later, in that year (September 27, 2008), the couple married secretly in Tofino, British Columbia. They separated in December 2010, which Ryan announced on December 14, 2010. Their divorce was finalized on July 1, 2011.
- Agnes Fischer (2011) – Ryan was RUMORed to be dating German model Agnes Fischer in February 2011. She acted in the film Safe House (2012).
- Blake Lively (2011-Present) – Green Lantern co-stars Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively started dating in October 2011. They first met on the Acela Amtrak train going from New York to Boston, where Blake had to shoot for “Gossip Girl” and Ryan to shoot for 2013 movie “R.I.P.D” along with Jeff Bridges. Lively married Ryan Reynolds on September 9, 2012 at Boone Hall in South Carolina. In June of 2012, they purchased a cottage in Bedford, New York for $2 millions. The couple welcomed their first child, a daughter named, Violet Reynolds in December 2014. On September 30, 2016, Ryan and Blake welcomed their second child.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Irish ancestry.
Ryan Reynolds’ body specifications may be –
- Chest – 45 in or 114 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
Though he is Roman Catholic, but also believes that religion is something that destroys good in this world.
Best Known For
Playing Hannibal King in the 2004 vampire superhero action film Blade: Trinity, George Lutz in the 2005 horror film The Amityville Horror, Wade Wilson / Deadpool in the 2009 superhero film X-Men Origins: Wolverine, as Hal Jordan / Green Lantern in the 2011 superhero film Green Lantern.
Reynolds debuted with 1993 Canadian film Ordinary Magic for his role as Ganesh / Jeffrey.
First TV Show
From 1991 to 1993, Ryan Reynolds appeared in YTV’s teen drama Hillside (also known as Fifteen in USA) for his role as Billy Simpson. During the show’s entire run, 65 episodes were broadcasted and Ryan was a part of each one of them.
Bobby Strom is the man behind Reynolds body. Ryan has been working with him for more than 8 years now. Get to know about Ryan’s sample workout schedule and diet plan.
Ryan Reynolds Favorite Things
- Perfume – Le Labo
Source – People
Ryan Reynolds Facts
- One of Ryan’s brothers works in Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP).
- He has played a lot of rugby. HE played this sport for about nine years, while growing up.
- His first dog’s name was Caesar.
- He had his first kiss during sixth or seventh grade with Deanna, his classmate.
- He is very optimistic. He thinks if he would have been pessimist, he would have never reach at this level (as he would have quit in the early stages).
- He is very good at repairing his motorcycle.
- He is big fan of American football team Green Bay Packers.
- He used to work in a grocery store before becoming an actor.
- Connect with Ryan on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.