Stephanie Michelle Seymour
San Diego, California, U.S.
Her educational background is not known.
Fashion model, actress
- Father – A California real estate-developer
- Mother – Hairstylist
- Siblings – Unknown
She can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Milan
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Sydney
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
67 kg or 148 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Stephanie Seymour dated –
- John Casablancas (1984-1988) – American businessman John Casablancas (who is the head of Elite Model Management) dated model Stephanie Seymour from 1984 to 1988. He is 24 years older than her. Stephanie was 16 at that time and John was 40. John was also married to model Jeanette Christiansen at that time.
- Tommy Andrews (1988-1990) – After splitting from John, Seymour started dating country musician Tommy Andrews in 1988. They married, the next year in 1989. The marriage didn’t last for long and the couple separated early enough in 1990. But, this marriage resulted in Seymour’s first child, son Dylan Thomas Andrews (born – 5 February, 1991).
- Warren Beatty (1991) – In 1991, the aging actor Warren Beatty and Stephanie made some news when they dated briefly in April 1991. He is 31 years her senior.
- Axl Rose (1991-1993) – In 1991, Stephanie and singer Axl Rose started dating. After dating for two years, the duo engaged in February 1993. But, the engagement resulted in sour relationship and they split soon in March 1993.
- Charlie Sheen (1992) – In 1992, when Axl Rose and Seymour were dating, she was romanced by actor Charlie Sheen and he revealed that he is having good time with her and they are madly in love.
- Peter Brant (1993-2009; 2010-Present) – In January 1993, the film producer, real estate developer and art collector, Peter Brant started dating Seymour. Like most other men she dated, Peter is also roughly 21 years senior to her. They married on 14 July, 1995 in Paris, France. Before the marriage, Stephanie had already given birth to couple’s first child (and Seymour’s second) Peter II in December 1993. She, then gave birth to couple’s second child, son Harry in 1996. Finally, in 2004, the couple welcomed their third child, daughter Lily Margaret. In March 2009, they separated and Stephanie filed for divorce from Brant after successful 14 years of marriage, but they got back together in 2010.
- Lance Maerov (2009) – When Stephanie split from Peter briefly in 2009, she dated another businessman Lance Maerov nearing August 2009.
Race / Ethnicity
Blue / Green
Tattoo under her ankle
37-28-38 in or 94-71-96.5 cm
She had the measurements of 33-23-33 inches or 84-58.5-84 cm, when she started modeling back in 1980s.
10 (US) or 40 (EU)
9.5 (US) or 41 (EU) or 7 (UK)
In her complete career, she has worked with tremendous brands and big fashion houses. The brands and designers, she has advertised for are Alessandro Dell’ACqua, Almay, Atelier Versace, BCBG, Bottega Veneta, Calvin Klein, Capezio Bags, Cesare Paciotti, Chanel, Chantelle, Crisca, Diet Pepsi, Domani, Ellen Tracy, Egoiste, GAP, Gerard Darel, Gianmarco Venturi, Gianni Versace, Guess, Guy Laroche ‘Drakkar Noir’ fragrance, H&M, Hanae Mori, Helmut Lang, Iceberg, Lancetti, Laurel Jeans, Les Copains, Liberti, Loewe, Longchamp, L’Oreal, Louis Vuitton, Madeleine, Paris Chantelle Beyond Beauty Bras, Marc Jacobs, Missoni, North Beach, Osborne, Pop Sisley, Swatch, Radisson Hotels, Rolfs, Salvatore Ferragamo, Versace, Victoria’s Secret, Yves Saint Laurent and others.
Best Known For
Working as a lingerie model for Victoria’s Secret, regularly appearing in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and working for other brands like Versace, YSL, Calvin Klein, and Guess.
First Fashion Show
Stephanie debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 1991 fashion show for Dolce & Gabbana.
Stephanie appeared in the 2000 biographical film Pollock for her role as Helen Frankenthaler.
First TV Show
In 2002, Stephanie guest appeared in police procedural television drama series Law & Order: Criminal Intent for her role as Sara Lindstrom in an episode titled “Crazy.”
Stephanie was raised in a rather strict family and so she was not allowed to eat anything that is not good for health. So, she is having good eating habits since her birth.
The actress don’t indulge herself in junk food.
Also, she practices moderation in her eating habits.
She exercises a lot and her favorite exercises are swimming, Pilates, and walking. She has an amazing Pilates instructor, MeJo Wiggin, with whom Stephanie is working out with since 15 years.
Stephanie exercises for about 35 minutes in a day; twice in a week with MeJo. She also does lit bit of walking after her workout session. This routine coupled with her eating habits, helps her to stay in best shape.
Stephanie Seymour Favorite Things
Stephanie Seymour Facts
- Stephanie commenced modeling at 16. She first worked for local newspapers and stores.
- In 1983, Seymour was among the finalists in the Elite Model Look contest.
- She has posed for Playboy magazine in March 1991 and February 1993.
- In 1994, she appeared in the adventure video game “Hell: A Cyberpunk Thriller” for her role as Cynna Stone.
- She has appeared in Guns n’ Roses music video “Don’t Cry” (1991) and “November Rain.”
- Her mother wanted Stephanie to be a model since she was a little girl.
- In early 2014, she posed in lingerie with her two sons.
- When she was 15 years old, she entered the Elite Look of the Year competition, but, she couldn’t win.
- Harry Brant and Peter II used to dress their mom [Stephanie] for their parent-teacher conferences, when they were kids. This was their favorite thing to do.
- She wrote the book “Stephanie Seymour’s Beauty Secrets for Dummies” in 1998.
- Get to know Stephanie Seymour’s 54 Success Facts.
- She is not on social media.