Tyrese Darnell Gibson
Los Angeles, California, USA
Tyrese went to the Florida A&M University.
Actor, film producer, author, TV producer, singer, songwriter, model, VJ, screenwriter
- Father – Tyrone Gibson
- Mother – Priscilla Murray Gibson (nee Durham)
- Siblings – Tyrese has three older siblings
Gibson is signed to Red Entertainment Agency.
RCA, J, Voltron, EMI
5 ft 11¼ in or 181 cm
172 lbs or 78 kg
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tyrese Gibson dated –
- Jill Marie Jones (1990 – 1994) – In the period from 1990 until 1994, Tyrese was in a relationship with the American actress, Jill Marie Jones. The couple commenced dating in January 1990 and spent 4 years together before ending their relationship in August 1994.
- Taraji P. Henson (1995 – 2003) – Gibson started dating the American actress, Taraji P. Henson in January 1995. They were in a relationship for 8 years until October 2013 when they officially parted ways. Tyrese and Taraji have two children together, Jody (born – July 23, 1997) and Jordenn (born – June 17, 2003).
- Keshia Knight Pulliam (1995) – Gibson had fling with American actress Keshia Knight Pulliam nearly 4th quarter of 1995.
- Meagan Good (1998 – 2006) – In 1998, Tyrese started dating the American actress Meagan Good. The couple broke up in April 2006 after dating ON and OFF for couple of years.
- Brandy Norwood (2002 – 2009) – It was RUMORed that Tyrese spent 7 years in a relationship (dating ON and OFF) with the American singer, Brandy Norwood from 2002 to 2009.
- Norma Mitchell (2002 – 2009) – Gibson started dating Norma Mitchell in 2002 when they met in London when she was an unemployed college student staying with her mom. After 5 years of dating, the actors got engaged on July 15, 2007 and only after 5 days, they got married on July 20, 2007. Tyrese and Norma separated in January 2009 and officially divorced after 6 months in July, 2009. During this relationship, they had a daughter together, Shayla Somer (born – July 11, 2007).
- Rosci (2003 – 2006) – Tyrese was in a relationship with the American TV show host Rosci for three years from 2003 to 2006.
- Melyssa Ford (2007) – Gibson briefly dated the American model Melyssa Ford in 2007.
- Cameron Diaz (2007) – In 2007, Tyrese had an encounter with the popular American actress Cameron Diaz.
- Simply Jess (2007) – Tyrese dated the model Simply Jess in 2007.
- Leona Lewis (2008) – RUMOR
- Claudia Jordan (2009) – Gibson had an encounter with Claudia Jordan in 2009.
- Daphne Joy (2011) – Tyrese was linked with the Filipina model, Daphne Joy in 2011. Their relationship was categorized as an encounter.
- Maya (2011) – In 2011, Tyrese had fling with Maya.
- Rozonda ‘Chilli’ Thomas (2012 – 2013) – Gibson started dating the American singer, Rozonda ‘Chilli’ Thomas in 2012. However, their relationship didn’t last long and they split in 2013.
- Lyndriette Kristal Smith (2013 – Present) – Since 2013, Gibson is in a relationship with musician Lyndriette Kristal Smith.
Race / Ethnicity
- Bald hair
- Great sense of humor
- Multi-talented personality
Gibson’s body specifications like chest, arms and waist sizes are not known.
11 (US) or 10 (UK) or 44 (EU)
Gibson has appeared in advertisements for Coca Cola (1994), Guess (clothing), Tommy Hilfiger and others.
Tyrese’s religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
For his roles as Joseph Jody Summers in the movie Baby Boy (2001) and as Roman Pearce in the movies 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003), Fast Five (2011), Fast & Furious 6 (2013) and Furious 7 (2015).
He is also known for appearing in the movie series Transformers (2007, 2009, 2011) as Robert Epps.
Gibson’s first album was released in 1998 by the name Tyrese. The album was recorded from 1995 to 1998 via the RCA record label. The album contains 13 tracks.
Tyrese first appeared in the MTV film Love Song (2000) playing the character of Skip/Mad Rage.
First TV Show
ABC’s sitcom Hangin’ with Mr. Cooper was the name of the TV series in which Tyrese had his television debut in which he played as Darrell.
Tyrese is known by his great sculpted and ripped body.
If you desire to know more about how Tyrese managed to build such a body, you can read on Men’s Fitness.
Tyrese Gibson Favorite Things
Gibson’s favorite things are not known.
Tyrese Gibson Facts
- When Tyrese was little, his father, Tyrone left the family and hence, Tyrese’s mother looked upon him and his three siblings.
- His appearance in the Coca-Cola’s advert was a door opener for his further career.
- He started singing when he was 14.
- He is a Grammy-nominated R&B singer.
- His debut single was named Nobody Else.
- In late 1998, Gibson hosted the video show MTV Jams on MTV and became the VJ for the channel.
- Tyrese’s second studio album was released by the name 2000 Watts on May 22, 2001. The album was certified as “Gold” by successfully selling more than 500,000 copies.
- Gibson released his first book How to Get Out of Your Own Way on May 8, 2012. The book became the New York Times best seller.
- Tyrese was best friends with Paul Walker, the movie star who lost his life in a car accident in 2013. After the tragedy, Gibson was very emotional and went into depression.
- You can check his official website tyreseonline.com.
- You can follow Tyrese on his MySpace, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Facebook.