|Abhirami Venkatachalam Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 9, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Abhirami Venkatachalam is an Indian actress and beauty pageant titleholder who predominantly works in the Tamil film industry. She has garnered much prominence for her appearance as a contestant on Bigg Boss Ultimate (season 1), where finished as 5th runner-up.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Abhirami trained at Kalakshetra India.
Actress, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Father – Venkatachalam
- Mother – Aruna Nilakantan
- Siblings – Krishna Kumar (Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has a tattoo of two stars on the right side of her neck and a tattoo of a dancing Shiva statue.
Abhirami has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Zomato.
Abhirami Venkatachalam Facts
- She was brought up in Chennai.
- Initially, Abhirami began her career as a model and went on to win the title of Miss Tamil Nadu 2017.
- In 2018, Abhirami made her debut theatrical film appearance as Chitra Vinodhan in NOTA (film), alongside the likes of Vijay Deverakonda. Prior to that, Abhirami was cast in her first TV show as a contestant on Dance Jodi Dance Season 1 in 2016.
- Abhirami is an everyday practitioner of hatha yoga.
- She was cast alongside actors R. Madhavan and Simran in Rocketry: The Nambi Effect in 2022.
Featured Image By Abhirami Venkatachalam / Instagram