Alyssa Elaine Miller
Alyssa Miller, Charlie (Though this is her dog’s name; but she is sometimes called by this name also)
Los Angeles, California
Fashion / Runway Model
Miller is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Elite Model Management – New York
- Nous Model Management
- Select Model Management
- Elite Model Management – Amsterdam
- Elite Model Management – Stockholm
- Oui Management
- Monster Management – Milan
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alyssa Miller dated –
- Bjorn Iooss (2010-2013) – Bjorn Iooss was her boyfriend who is a photographer, by profession. Her first photoshoot for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2011 was shot by Walter Iooss Jr. and his son, Bjorn Iooss (her boyfriend). They separated in 2013.
- Jake Gyllenhaal (2013-2014) – From June 2013 to May 2014, Miller dated actor Jake Gyllenhaal.
- Cam Avery (2018) – Alyssa got married to musician Cam Avery in 2018. However, their married life came to an end after a short while as on November 29, 2018, she announced that they had separated.
Race / Ethnicity
34-23.5-35 in or 86.5-60-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Alyssa walked the ramp for various designers like Bebe, Billabong, Blumarine ‘Innamorata’ fragrance, Blumarine ‘Lovely Rose’ fragrance, Chopard, Diesel, DOC, Editte Keshishyan, Elie Tahari, Guess Marciano, Guess Seductive ‘I’m Yours’ fragrance, Intimissimi, Juicy Couture, La Perla, Laura Biagiotti ‘Roma’ fragrance, Mariella Burani, Stella McCartney
Best Known For
Appearing on the 2011 and 2012 edition of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit.
She has not done any films yet.
First TV Show
She debuted with a fashion show, which was Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2006. She walked for brands such as Albino, Alice Roi, Betsey Johnson, Yeohlee, Ellen Tracy, Evisu, Frankie Morello, Matthew Earnest, Nanette Lepore, Pollini by Rifat Ozbek, Rebecca Taylor, Roland Mouret, Tuleh.
American supermodel really likes “The Tracy Anderson Method”. She says that she likes it and it keeps her motivated. It is challenging and she finds cardio, the most difficult to do. In this method, there is no gym equipment used, but dancing and dancing. Though, she does it by going to a studio and learning variety of dance moves.
But, when she is out on a tour, she spends her time in the hotel room by doing Pikes for her abs. Miller said to SI –
“I also do a lot of leg and butt work! When I say a lot, I mean a lot! When I am in the studio I do about twenty minutes on each leg. Probably ten to fifteen exercises on each leg, thirty five to forty reps, with three pound ankle weights on! I am sweating just thinking about it”
There are other moves also to target legs, hands, knees, and other body parts.
Alyssa Miller Favorite Things
- Model – Cindy Crawford
- Designer – All
- Destination – Turtle Island, Fiji
Source – Vogue.com
Alyssa Miller Facts
- She appeared in the 2011 and 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue.
- Miller has graced several magazine covers as well like Vogue Germany, Elle Italy, GQ Turkey, Harper’s Bazaar Turkey, DT Spain, GQ Mexico and others.
- She has a Boston Terrier dog, named Charlie, which she received it in 2012.
- In an interview given to Vogue magazine, she revealed that she always keeps an extra pair of underwear in her purse.
- If she were not into modeling, she would have been into a job of helping the children, says Miller.
- She has also joined the organization STOMP Out Bullying™ to fulfill her dream job.
- She describes her style as “Classic with a little edge”.
- She would like to trade closets with Diane Kruger.
- Honesty is what she likes the most in her friends.
- Follow her on Twitter.