|Alyssa Sutherland Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 23, 1982|
Alyssa Sutherland is an Australian actress and model who has appeared in several on-screen projects including The Devil Wears Prada, Vikings, Timeless, Day on Fire, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, The Mist, Blood Vessel, and New Amsterdam. Apart from her acting career, she has also branched out as a model and has worked for various high-profiled designers and brands such as Bulgari, Ralph Lauren, Garnier, Calvin Klein, Chanel, John Frieda, Kerastase, Hugo Boss, and Abercrombie & Fitch.
Brisbane, South East Queensland, Queensland, Australia
Alyssa Sutherland studied at Craigslea State High School located on the northside of Brisbane.
Alyssa Sutherland is represented by –
- Chic Management – Sydney (Mother Agency)
- Bon Image Corp. – Tokyo
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- Models 1 – London
- One Management – New York
- Imprint PR, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alyssa Sutherland has dated –
- Laurence Shanet (2009-2013) – She started dating director, writer, and producer, Laurence Shanet, in 2009 and the duo married in 2012. However, they parted ways the following year.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall stature
- Chiseled facial features
She has done endorsement work for brands like Calvin Klein.
Alyssa Sutherland Facts
- She was included in the lead cast of the 2006 American film, Day on Fire, in which she appeared as Shira.
- From 2013 to 2016, she brought to life the character of Aslaug, Ragnar’s 2nd wife who claims to be the daughter of the shieldmaiden and valkyrie Brynhildr and the dragonslayer Sigurd, in the historical drama action-adventure television series, Vikings. Alyssa Sutherland co-starred in the show alongside Travis Fimmel, Katheryn Winnick, Clive Standen, Gustaf Skarsgård, Gabriel Byrne, Alexander Ludwig, Ben Robson, Jasper Pääkkönen, Alex Høgh Andersen, and others.
- She co-starred as Eve Copeland in the American science fiction-horror thriller television series, The Mist, in 2017.
- Alyssa Sutherland has walked the ramps for designers and brands like Alexander McQueen, Gucci, Ann Demeulemeester, Diane von Furstenberg, Saint Laurent, Valentino, Hermès, Elie Saab, Tuleh, Fendi, Dior, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Yohji Yamamoto, and John Galliano.
- In March 2018, she portrayed the character of Hedy Lamarr, the Austrian-American actress, inventor, and film producer, in an episode of the American science fiction television series, Timeless.
- Alyssa has also appeared on the covers of various magazines which include the likes of Vogue Australia, Madison Magazine, Elle Germany, Australian Style, Glamour Italy, and Black and White.
- She has a rescue pet Schnoodle named Alfie.
Featured Image by Alyssa Sutherland / Instagram