|Amanda Brooks Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 22, 1981|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Amanda Brooks is an American actor and producer who has been cast in films such as D-War, My Best Friend’s Girl, River’s End, Cut Off, Middletown, This Thing with Sarah, Stiletto, Flightplan, The Canyons, Happy Hour, Hellhounds, and Chillerama. She is also known for her television roles like playing Sharon Tate in both Aquarius and Mistresses, Mischa in General Hospital, Dana Miller in Outsiders, Mackenzie Rhodes in Nashville, Professor Bigby in The Magicians, Dana Carpenter in The Night Shift, Young Marion Harper in The Revenge, Brooke in The Lottery, Claire Gilliam in Timeless, and Nan Roselick in Bones.
Amanda Kate Brooks
New York City, New York, United States
- Father – Joseph Brooks (b. Joseph Kaplan) (March 11, 1938 – May 22, 2011) (Composer, Director, Producer, Screenwriter)
- Mother – Susan Paul (Model, Actor)
- Siblings – Nicholas Brooks (Younger Brother)
- Others – Christina Bone (Stepmother), Gabrielle (Paternal Half-Sibling), Jeffrey (Paternal Half-Brother)
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $500 Thousand.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amanda Brooks has dated –
- John S. Markland
Race / Ethnicity
Brown with a hint of blue
- Curvaceous physique
- Pointed chin
Amanda Brooks Facts
- She was estranged from her father and has stated that he abused her as a child and that Amanda and her brother, Nicholas, had a difficult relationship with their father.
- She appeared as Carly in the 2008 romantic comedy film, My Best Friend’s Girl, whose lead cast included Dane Cook, Kate Hudson, Jason Biggs, Diora Baird, Alec Baldwin, and Lizzy Caplan.
- Amanda Brooks’s father was a well-known writer of advertising jingles but in his later years, he became the subject of an investigation after being accused of a series of casting-couch rapes. He committed suicide on May 22, 2011, before his trial.
- Her brother was charged with the murder of his girlfriend, swimwear designer Sylvie Cachay, in a Soho House hotel room on December 9, 2010. He was convicted on July 11, 2013, and was sentenced to 25 years to life in prison in September of that year.
- In 2013, she appeared as Gina in the erotic thriller-drama film, The Canyons, set in Los Angeles. Amanda co-starred in the film alongside Lindsay Lohan, James Deen, Nolan Funk, and Gus Van Sant.
- She made some comments in support of her incarcerated brother Nicholas in 2013 and that made the news.
- Her mother had been cast in the films like All That Jazz (1979) and Invitation to the Wedding (1983).
- Amanda Brooks portrayed the character of actor and model Sharon Tate in the period crime drama television series Aquarius in 2016.