Anna Maria Francesca Perez de Tagle
San Francisco, California, United States
Anna Maria went to the Saint Justin Catholic School in Santa Clara.
She later got enrolled at the Los Angeles County High School for the Arts.
She has also taken classes at Gorman Learning Center in Los Angeles.
Actress and singer
- Father – Archie La Torre Perez de Tagle
- Mother – Evelyn Enríquez
- Siblings – She has two brothers.
- Others – Celso Ortega Pérez de Tagle (Paternal Grandfather), Sylvia Reyes La Torre (Paternal Grandmother) (Singer, Actress, Radio Personality), Isabel Preysler (Aunt) (Journalist and Television Host), Enrique Iglesias (Cousin) (Singer-songwriter, Actor, Record Producer), Chabeli Iglesias (Cousin) (Journalist), Julio Iglesias, Jr (Cousin) (Singer and Model)
Anna Maria Perez de Tagle is represented by W8888 Entertainment.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anna Maria Perez de Tagle has dated –
- Roshon Fegan (2008) – Anna Maria was reported to be in a relationship with actor Roshon Fegan in 2008. They had grown close while shooting for the movie, Camp Rock. However, their relationship didn’t last beyond a couple of months.
- Ivan Dorschner (2014-2016) – Towards the end of 2014, Anna Maria was going out with actor Ivan Dorschner. He made their relationship public in November 2014 by posting their picture on his social media account. They had met through mutual friends. However, after dating for nearly two years, their relationship came to an end due to their conflicting work schedules and long-distance. Anna was based in Los Angeles, whereas Ivan was working on his acting career in the Philippines. He confirmed their break up in November 2016.
- Scott Kline Jr – She got engaged to her longtime boyfriend Scott Kline Jr. on November 11, 2018. On June 29, 2019, they got married. Actress Uzo Aduba was the maid of honor at their wedding. In December 2020, the couple announced their first pregnancy.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Filipino origin.
- Short stature
- Round Face
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 12 (UK)
4 (US) or 34.5 (EU)
Anna Maria has starred in TV commercials for
- California Lottery
- Old Navy
The other clothing brands she has done modeling for include Levi’s, Gap, and Mervyn’s.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Ashley Dewitt in musical comedy series, Hannah Montana.
- Playing the role of Ella Pador in the Disney Original films, Camp Rock (2008) and Camp Rock 2 (2010).
As a Singer
Anna contributed Part of Your World single to the compilation album, Disneymania 7, which was released in March 2010.
In 2010, she released her debut single, Roses.
She has served as an opening act for the Jonas Brothers Asia 2012 tour.
In 2005, Anna Maria made her first film appearance in the drama movie, Bee Season.
First TV Show
From 2006 to 2011, Anna played Ashley Dewitt in 16 episodes of Hannah Montana.
Anna Maria Perez de Tagle Favorite Things
- Food – Adobo, Lumpia, Crispy pata and Filipino style sweet spaghetti
- Role Models – Reese Witherspoon and Lea Salonga
- Filipino TV Shows – Kapitan Boom, Prinsesa ng Banyera, and Lobo (January 2008 – July 2008)
Source – PhilStar.com
Anna Maria Perez de Tagle Facts
- She loves fashion and enjoys designing clothes in her free time. She intends to launch her own range of fashion wear in the future.
- She has served as a spokesperson for talent hunt competition, Elle Girl Model Search.
- In her leisure time, she enjoys going out for snow skiing. She also enjoys reading and playing piano in her free time.
- She has done social activism work for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles and the American Diabetes Association.
- She holds the distinction of being the first actress to have won Rising Star Award, which she won at the 1st Filipino American Visionary Awards.