|Annamarie Tendler Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 9, 1985|
Annamarie Tendler is an American artist who has made a name for herself with her work as an author as well as in makeup, hairstyle, textiles, photography, drawing, painting, and interior design. Nevertheless, her rise to notoriety had initially come from her marriage to comedian John Edmund Mulaney.
Connecticut, United States
New York City, New York, United States
She trained in hairstyling at Vidal Sassoon. She also took lessons at the Make-up Designory shortly after she completed her schooling.
Annamarie enrolled at the Parsons School of Design where she studied photography. However, she did not complete the course. Instead, she then went on to graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in writing and psychology from The New School.
Later, in 2018, she started pursuing her Master’s of Arts degree in costume studies from New York University‘s Steinhardt School of Culture, Education, and Human Development.
Artist, Author, Photographer, Makeup Artist, Hairstylist, Designer
- Siblings – Jesse Ryan Tendler
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Annamarie has dated –
- John Mulaney (2012-2021) – Annamarie and comedian John Mulaney got married to one another on July 5, 2014, at the Onteora Mountain House in Boiceville, New York. However, on May 10, 2021, the couple decided to legally part ways.
Race / Ethnicity
- Cleft chin
- She has a tattoo on the underside of her left forearm.
Annamarie Tendler Facts
- She was raised in a Jewish household.
- Annamarie is said to be amongst some of the earliest beauty gurus on an online platform. Her journey had begun with a blog on Tumblr that she created in December 2007, hence, racking up more than 350k followers. Given her immense popularity and alluring writing, Annamarie was recruited by MTV Style. Some of her tutorials have also been published in various magazines including Glamour, HelloGiggles, and DailyCandy.
- On September 16, 2014, she published her first book titled The Daily Face: 25 Makeup Looks for Day, Night, and Everything In Between!. Later, on February 28, 2017, Annamarie published her 2nd book called Pin It!: 20 Fabulous Bobby Pin Hairstyles.
- Annamarie joined the YouTube channel, Amy Poehler‘s Smart Girls in 2016, where she was featured on the segment called “The Other Side”.
- One of the earliest posts that she uploaded to her Instagram account was on August 28, 2019.
- In the past, she founded the company Silk Parlor, which sells handcrafted Victorian-style lampshades.
- She has a French bulldog named Petunia.
- On October 11, 2017, Annamarie opened up about an incident involving actor Ben Affleck groping her at the 2014 Golden Globes party, hence, wanting an apology from him for doing so.
Featured Image By Annamarie Tendler / Instagram