|Bonnie McKee Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 20, 1984|
Bonnie Leigh McKee
Vacaville, California, U.S.
Bonnie attended The Bush School in Seattle, Washington.
Singer, songwriter, musician, actress
She is signed to Pulse Recordings.
Pop, pop-rock, synthpop, dance-pop
Reprise, Epic, Kemosabe, Sony
5 ft or 152 cm
46 kg or 101½ pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She is dating fellow songwriter Oliver Goldstein for the past couple of years.
Race / Ethnicity
She is naturally blonde but dyes her hair frequently.
34-25-36 in or 86-63.5-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
6.5 (US) or 37 (EU)
Best Known For
Her single “American Girl” released in 2013 and ranked at #1 in Ukrainian music charts.
She released her debut album Trouble on September 28, 2004 via Reprise Records. She wrote the songs when she was aged about 14.
The album consists of 12 singles, giving it a total length of about 50 minutes.
Bonnie appeared in the 2004 romantic comedy film Win a Date with Tad Hamilton! for her role as a singer. Her role is uncredited.
First TV Show
In 2004, she appeared in the drama music TV series American Dreams for her role as Janis Joplin in an episode titled “Shoot the Moon”.
Bonnie Mckee Favorite Things
- Song (written by her) – American Girl, Teenage Dream
Source – Cosmopolitan.com
Bonnie Mckee Facts
- She was born in California and grew up in Seattle, Washington.
- The singer is a fan of Michael Jackson.
- At 12, Bonnie became a member of the Seattle Girls Choir Prime Voci.
- She enjoys listening to Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera.
- McKee started singing at the age of 2 and songwriting at 12.
- She frequently collaborates with Katy Perry while singing.
- In 2010, she co-wrote the song “Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry.