|Bonnie McKee Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 20, 1984|
Bonnie McKee is an American singer, songwriter, musician, and actor. Over the years, she has released several tracks, albums, and extended plays such as Trouble, Bonnie McKee, Bombastic, Wasted Youth, Easy, Lovely, American Girl, Thorns, Stars In Your Heart, Somebody, Bad Girls Go to Heaven (with Eden xo), Mad Mad World, and I Want It All. Moreover, McKee has also been a part of shows and movies like Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!, California Winter Extravaganza, American Dreams, August Rush, April Kills the Vibe, Royalties, Fashion Police, In Bed with Joan, and CSI: NY.
Bonnie Leigh McKee
Vacaville, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Bonnie attended The Bush School in Seattle, Washington.
Singer, songwriter, musician, actor
- Father – William Yeadon McKee
- Mother – Michele (McClure)
- Others – Edgar Stanton McKee (Paternal Grandfather), Elizabeth Yeadon (Paternal Grandmother)
She has been signed to Pulse Recordings.
Pop, pop-rock, synthpop, dance-pop
Reprise Records, Epic Records, Kemosabe Records, Sony
Her net worth had been $30 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft or 152 cm
46 kg or 101½ pounds
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Bonnie McKee has dated –
- Oliver Goldstein – She has been romantically involved with fellow songwriter Oliver Goldstein.
Race / Ethnicity
Bonnie McKee is of Scottish descent.
She is naturally blonde but dyes her hair frequently.
In an episode of In Bed with Joan, Bonnie McKee stated, “I think it’s one of those things where, you know, I think all little girls kind of play ‘doctor’ with their girlfriends, and then I kind of never grew out of it.”
34-25-36 in or 86-63.5-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
6.5 (US) or 4 (UK) or 37 (EU)
Best Known For
Her single “American Girl” that was released in 2013 and ranked at #1 in Ukrainian music charts
She released her debut album Trouble on September 28, 2004, via Reprise Records. She wrote the songs when she was aged about 14.
The album consists of 12 singles, giving it a total length of about 50 minutes.
Bonnie appeared in the 2004 romantic comedy film Win a Date with Tad Hamilton! for her role as a singer. Her role is uncredited.
First TV Show
In 2004, she appeared in the drama music TV series American Dreams for her role as Janis Joplin in an episode titled “Shoot the Moon”.
Bonnie Mckee Favorite Things
- Song (written by her) – American Girl, Teenage Dream
Source – Cosmopolitan.com
Bonnie Mckee Facts
- She was born in California and grew up in Seattle, Washington.
- The singer is a fan of Michael Jackson.
- At 12, Bonnie became a member of the Seattle Girls Choir Prime Voci.
- She enjoys listening to Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera.
- McKee started singing at the age of 2 and songwriting at 12.
- She frequently collaborates with Katy Perry while singing.
- She was cast as Lizzy in the 2007 musical drama film August Rush, starring Freddie Highmore, Keri Russell, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Terrence Howard, Alex O’Loughlin, Robin Williams, and William Sadler.
- In 2010, she co-wrote the song “Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry.
- Some of her major influences growing up included Madonna, Mariah Carey, Tina Turner, Blondie, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, and Prince.