|Bryce Hall Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||August 14, 1999|
Bryce Hall is an American social media star known for his popularity on various social media platforms. He has a self-titled YouTube channel, where he has more than 500k subscribers. He is also popular on Instagram with more than 1 million followers and Twitter, where he has more than 500k followers. His Musical.ly profile has more than 1 million fans.
Ellicott City, Maryland, United States
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Information about his educational background is unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Lisa Hall
- Siblings – Unknown
Bryce is represented by Michael Weist, who is the CEO of Good Times Entertainment.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bryce has mentioned that he had a girlfriend in the past. However, he has stated that he is currently single as he hasn’t found anyone special for now.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- He has 2 tattoos on his forearm.
Bryce hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
He hasn’t spoken about his religious views publicly.
Best Known For
Being a social media star with more than 1 million followers on Instagram, more than 1 million fans on Musical.ly, and more than 500k subscribers on YouTube.
He is yet to make his theatrical film debut.
First TV Show
He hasn’t made an appearance on any TV show yet.
His workout routine and diet plan are unknown.
Bryce Hall Favorite Things
- Song – Love Yourself by Justin Bieber
Source – YouTube
Bryce Hall Facts
- He has a pet dog named Cici.
- In August 2015, he was included in the line-up of the Press Play Tour along with many other social media stars. However, he was kicked out of the tour for flouting the rules. Bryce expressed his anger by stating that he would expose Press Play on his YouNow video. But at the behest of his fans, he did not pursue the matter further. Some people claimed that Bryce was decent on the tour and that other members got away with similar accounts of indecency.
- He has launched his own set of merchandise online.
- Bryce and Duhitzmark, who were friends before had a fallout after Mark leaked Bryce’s phone number on YouNow. In retaliation, Bryce released Mark’s number on YouNow and the two engaged in trash talking on social media.
- He began his social media journey in late 2014.
- Bryce was brought up by a single mom as his dad was never present in his life.
- Bryce has admitted to having anxiety and going to therapy to seek help for his issues.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Bryce Hall / Instagram