|Celina Sharma Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 4, 2002|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Celina Sharma is an Australian singer, songwriter, and YouTuber who rose to fame with the release of her single Lean On featuring rapper Emiway Bantai. On the other hand, Celina also has a popular YouTube channel to which she uploads vlogs, songs, and dance-related videos.
London, England, United Kingdom
Celina attended the JAANZ International Singing Academy – Oakleigh.
Singer, Songwriter, YouTuber
- Mother – Natalie Sharma
- Siblings – Rohan Sharma (Brother)
Celina is represented by Mugal Group.
Pop, Hip Hop
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
Celina has Indian ancestry on her father’s side and Italian ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Well-toned physical appearance
- Fuller lips
Celina Sharma Facts
- She started to take an interest in singing at the age of 7. It was the film High School Musical and Camp Rock that motivated her to want to be a singer.
- Celina is very fond of the music of Alicia Keys, Chris Brown, Selena Gomez, and Ariana Grande.
- The earliest post that Celina uploaded to her Instagram account was on March 26, 2017. It was a video of an Alicia Keys concert.
- She is a non-vegetarian.
- Celina took part in the Sydney Eisteddfod junior singer of the year contest making it all the way into the finale.
- She joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on June 19, 2013.
- As of June 2022, Celian had more than 31.4 million likes and 2 million fans on her TikTok account titled celina.sharma.
- It was professional cricketer Chris Gayle who discovered her and shared a video of her on his social media.
- In September 2018, she released her debut single titled Say Yes in September 2018.
- In May 2019, Celina was signed by Virgin Emi.
- She received the title of the 2019 BBC Asian Network Future Sounds Artist award.
- Celina is a huge supporter of the football team Chelsea F.C.
- She is skilled at playing the guitar.
Featured Image By Celina Sharma / Instagram