|Charlie Dizon Quick Info
|5 ft 4 in
|Date of Birth
|April 12, 1996
Charlie Dizon is a Filipino actor and model. She has been cast in several shows and movies such as Seven Sundays, Sin Island, ASAP, Ipaglaban Mo, Bagani, Parasite Island, Touch Screen, I Can See Your Voice, Maalaala Mo Kaya, Pandanggo sa Hukay, A Soldier’s Heart, Viral Scandal, Finally Found Someone, Four Sisters Before the Wedding, and Fan Girl.
April Rose Dizon Matienzo
Charlie Dizon, April Matienzo
Agoncillo, Batangas, Philippines
- Mother – Nida Matienzo
Charlie Dizon has been signed with –
- Star Magic
- Rise Artists Studio
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Charlie Dizon is of Filipino descent.
- Charming smile
- Lean frame
She has done endorsement work for brands like Hello Glow, Creamline Creamy Ice Cream, BiogesicPH, Ever Bilena Cosmetics, and Ever Bilena Cosmetics.
Charlie Dizon Facts
- She made her acting debut as Trina in the romantic comedy film Finally Found Someone in 2017.
- Charlie Dizon was cast as Camille in the 2017 family comedy-drama film Seven Sundays, starring Aga Muhlach, Ronaldo Valdez, Cristine Reyes, Dingdong Dantes, and Enrique Gil.
- She brought to life the character of Princess Salvacion in the 2019 fantasy drama television series Parasite Island.
- Alongside Alexa Ilacad, Gillian Vicencio, and Belle Mariano, Charlie Dizon co-starred as Theodora Grace “Teddie” Salazar in the 2020 family comedy-drama film Four Sisters Before the Wedding, both a prequel and a sequel to the 2013 film Four Sisters and a Wedding.
- In 2020, she co-starred as Jane, an obsessed teenage girl who spent an unforgettable night with her idol Paulo Avelino, in the coming of age film Fan Girl. For this performance, Charlie Dizon won the award for “Best Actress” at the 2020 Metro Manila Film Festival as well as at The EDDYS in 2021 and was also nominated for a Gawad Urian Award in the “Best Actress” category.
- She appeared as Architect Rica “Ikay” M. Sicat/Rica M. Ramones in the television mystery drama series Viral Scandal in 2021.
Featured Image by Charlie Dizon / Instagram