Chase, Imma Oreo, Lil Baby Cheezus
Chase’s formal education info isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has 2 younger brothers.
Chase Carter is represented by
- IMG Model Agency
- William Morris Endeavor Agency
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chase Carter has dated –
- Cameron Dallas (2016) – Chase Carter was RUMORed to be dating internet personality and actor Cameron, Dallas in July 2016. She was reported to have accompanied him for Hawaii holidays. She could be seen in one of his Instagram updates from the holidays.
- Conor Dwyer (2017) – At the start of 2017, Chase was in a relationship with the competitive swimmer, Conor Dwyer. The rumors of their relationship were generated by her social media activity as she posted a picture of them together on Instagram (which was removed later). She followed it up by hanging around with him in Snapchat videos. However, their relationship didn’t last beyond a couple of months.
Race / Ethnicity
She has black father and white mother.
- Blue eyes
- Prominent chin
33-24.5-35.5 in or 84-62-90 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
Chase Carter has done modeling/endorsement work for the fashion brands –
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- Victoria’s Secret’s PINK
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Her strong presence on Instagram.
- The immense popularity of the YouTube channel, which she has started in collaboration with fellow model, Meredith Mickelson.
Chase Carter hasn’t appeared in a theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
Chase hasn’t acted in a television show yet.
Chase Carter regularly hits the Dog Pound gym in Los Angeles to keep her stunning figure in shape. She is trained by Kirk Meyers and is often accompanied by her close friend, Meredith Mickelson.
Her typical workout starts with a dynamic stretching routine which includes exercises such as jump squats and skater lunges. She and Meredith follow it up with core exercises such as crunches and leg raises. She performs these exercises over three sets.
After that, she moves on to lower body moves like squats on a balancing ball and squat shuffling with a resistance band. She finishes her workout with tire flips.
The other physical activity that she relies on to keep her fitness up is swimming. Also, while going for her modeling commitments, she keeps her Nike gym sneakers in the bag so that she might be able to squeeze in a small workout within time constraints.
Lastly, she focusses on eating healthy and clean to complement her workout.
Chase Carter Favorite Things
- Lunch – Tacos, burritos, and guacamole
- Athlete – LeBron James
- NFL Team – Washington Redskins
- Football Player – Robert Griffin III
- Movie – Beaches (1988)
- Makeup Product – Sunscreen
- Food – Nutella Crepes and blueberry pancakes
- Models, she look up to – Chrissy Teigen, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
- Face Wash – Burt’s Bees
- Moisturizer – Olay
- Mascara – Maybelline
Chase Carter Facts
- Chase Carter was discovered by the model scout at the Sydney airport. She was visiting her family. The scout eventually got her signed up with the IMG model agency.
- Her father wasn’t impressed by the scout and asked Chase not to go with her anywhere as it could be a scam. He eventually mellowed down.
- While growing up, she played all kinds of sports. She was particularly good in soccer and has picked up javelin throw as a hobby.
- Until she was approached by a scout at the airport, she never thought about becoming a model.
- If she hadn’t become a model, she might have loved to pursue professional sports career. For that, soccer might have been a good option as she had played in FIFA Junior World Cup in Puerto Rico.
- Her first modeling casting call was for Nike and she was asked to do pushups, jumping jacks and hold yoga poses. She was also asked to show off skill from her favorite sport and as soccer ball wasn’t available, she tried to fake a volleyball serve, which resulted in her lying face down on the floor.
- Visit her official website @ cheesestake.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.