|Daniella Pick Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 21, 1983|
Daniella Pick is an Israeli model and singer who walked into the limelight after marrying acclaimed Hollywood director, Quentin Tarantino.
Ramat HaSharon, Tel Aviv, Israel
Tel Aviv, Israel
- Father – Svika Pick (Singer, Songwriter, Television Personality)
- Siblings – Sharona Pick (Older Sister), She has 1 brother.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Daniella has dated –
- Quentin Tarantino (2009-Present) – Daniella first met director Quentin Tarantino during the promotions of Inglourious Bas**rds in 2009. They were on and off for several years until their engagement on June 30, 2017. A year later on November 28, 2018, the couple exchanged their ‘I Do’s’ in an intimate Reform Jewish ceremony with Harvey Keitel, Eli Roth, Uma Thurman, and Tim Roth as the wedding guests. They became parents with the birth of their son Leo Tarantino on February 22, 2020, and a daughter on July 2, 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
Big, beautiful eyes
Daniella Pick Facts
- In early 2000, she and her sister formed a band called The Pick Sisters. They attained fame with songs like Tamad Ola Hamangina, Zot Ahava, and Shuv Hageshem.
- Daniella performed the song Hello, Hello with her sister at the KDAM Eurovision in 2005.
- She played a blink-and-miss part in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019) as Daphna Ben-Cobo alongside Leonardo DiCaprio.
- Daniella named her 1st son Leo after her maternal grandfather.
- Her father is a famous Israeli pop singer. He courted controversy in the 1970s when he stripped completely na*ed during his performance of the Hebrew version of the successful Broadway musical, Hair. The incident caused a huge uproar across the country.
- As a model, Daniella was featured on the cover of the Israeli fashion magazines Go Style and Yedioth.
Featured Image by Ornir / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0