|Kelly Breeding Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 27, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kelly Breeding is an American singer known for being the second born son to Michael and Adrian who are also parents to Dustin, Patrick, Carnell, and Bryan who along with Kelly form the R&B boyband B5.
Kelly Allen Breeding
Liberal, Kansas, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Father – Michael Breeding
- Mother – Adrian Breeding
- Siblings – Carnell Frederick Breeding (Younger Brother) (Singer, Member of pop band B5), Dustin Michael Breeding (Older Brother) (Singer, Member of pop band B5), Patrick Owen Breeding (Younger Brother) (Member of pop band B5)
As a member of B5, he is managed by Jim McMahan.
- Walt Disney
- Bad Boy Records
- UpFront Records
- Motown Records
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
- Thick eyebrows
- He sports a thin mustache and goatee.
- Chiseled jawline
- Braided hairstyle
Kelly Breeding Favorite Things
- Food – Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- Color – Yellow
- Film – Chronicles of Riddick
- Music Artists – OutKast, Jay-Z, Linkin Park, Snoop Dogg
- Subject In School – Science
- Ride At An Amusement Park – Deja Vu at Six Falgs
- Sport – Basketball, Football
Source – Students Of The World
Kelly Breeding Facts
- He was brought up in Kansas.
- Kelly is considered to have a funny, energetic, and very outgoing personality.
- He is left-handed.
- The earliest post that Kelly uploaded to his Instagram account was on April 22, 2012.
- In his free time, Kelly enjoys bowling, rapping, dancing, and playing video games.
- He did not enjoy learning language arts.
- Kelly loves to eat Sour Patches and beef Jerkey.
- He and his brothers Dustin, Carnell, and Patrick formed the band TNT Boyz in St. Petersburg, Florida in 1998. However, after his youngest brother Bryan joined them, they changed the name to B5.
- Kelly and his siblings released their debut studio album titled B5 on July 19, 2005. It consisted of the tracks Let It Be (The Beatles cover), U Got Me, Dance for You, and All I Do (Jackson 5 cover). Later, in 2007, he released their secondary album titled Don’t Talk, Just Listen.
- On tour, Kelly has performed along with the likes of several well-known music artists such as Akon, Mario Winans, Kanye West, Ginuwine, Usher, Fantasia, Bow Wow, Chris Brown, T-Pain, Omarion, Soulja Boy, and NSYNC.
- He has credited The Jackson 5, New Edition, New Kids on the Block, Troop, NSYNC, Boyz II Men, Another Bad Creation, B2K, Jodeci, Backstreet Boys, All-4-One, Color Me Badd, Blackstreet, Jagged Edge, 112, Soul for Real, and Hi-Five as their inspirations.
Featured Image By Kelly Breeding / Instagram