|Dave Franco Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 12, 1985|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
David John Franco
Palo Alto, California, U.S.
Dave went to Palo Alto High School and graduated in 2003. Subsequently, he took admission into the University of Southern California but dropped out to focus on his acting career.
- Father – Doug Franco (Businessman) (1948–2011)
- Mother – Betsy (née Verne) (Poet, author, editor)
- Siblings – Tom Franco (Brother), James Franco (Older Brother)
- Others – Marjorie (Peterson) Franco (Paternal Grandmother) (Published young adult books author), Mitzie (Levine) Verne (Maternal Grandmother) (Owner of the Verne Art Gallery in Cleveland)
Dave Franco is signed to –
- Baker Winokur Ryder Public Relations
- Management Artists Syndication
- Entertainment Booking Agency
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
68 kg or 150 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dave Franco dated –
- Dianna Agron (2008-2009) – 2009 film “A Fuchsia Elephant” lead actors Dianna Agron and Dave Franco met in January 2008 for the first time and started dating. The duo was an item for one and a half years until May 2009.
- Alison Brie (2012-Present) – In May 2012, Dave met actress Alison Brie and started dating her. They kept on dating for three years and got engaged on August 25, 2015. In March 2017, they got married in a private ceremony.
Race / Ethnicity
Dave has Portuguese and Swedish ancestry on his dad’s side, while he has Russian Jewish ancestry on his mom’s side.
He has appeared in EA Games’ Madden NFL 15 commercial with Kevin Hart.
Best Known For
Playing Cole Aaronson in the ninth and the final season of the medical comedy-drama series Scrubs from 2009 to 2010 and appearing in films like 21 Jump Street (2012), Charlie St. Cloud (2010), Fright Night (2011), Now You See Me (2013), Warm Bodies (2013), and Neighbors (2014).
Dave appeared in the 2006 short film Frat Bros. for his role as A.J.
First TV Show
In 2006, Franco guest appeared in the family drama series 7th Heaven for his role as Benjamin Bainsworth in an episode titled “Highway to Cell.”
Dave Franco’s Favorite Things
- Film – 28 Days Later (2002)
- Book – Ham on Rye (By Charles Bukowski)
- Author – Charles Bukowski, Roald Dahl
Source – NextMovie.com, Celebuzz.com
Dave Franco Facts
- Dave’s parents first met at Stanford University as students, who were studying art. Both are painters.
- He has two giant pet cats – Harry and Arturo. He sometimes calls them small panthers.
- British novelist Roald Dahl was his childhood hero.
- For the 2008 film “Twilight,” he was also tested for the role of Edward Cullen. But the role got finally offered to Robert Pattinson.
- Dave is close to his brother James.
- He received praise for his work in the Scrubs TV series. Dave appeared in all the 13 episodes of the ninth and the final season of Scrubs.
- He was a bit of a bookworm in school and had written a lot of poetries in high school and also got them published.
- “Franco” name is actually Portuguese.