|Fletcher Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 19, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Fletcher is an American singer, songwriter, and actress who came into the limelight as a contestant on The X Factor (2011). However, she was eliminated during the 5th week of the competition. From there onwards, Fletcher went on to release her debut EP titled Finding Fletcher (2016), of which her pre-released single War Paint (2015) earned the title of “most viral track” by the Associated Press. Besides that, she also released many other tracks including Live Young Die Free (2016), You Should Talk (2017), I Believe You (2018), Undrunk (2019), If You’re Gonna Lie (2019), and About You (2019). On the contrary, Fletcher’s appearance in the 2010 short film How Katie Howard Found Herself marked her first appearance as an actress. Over time, Fletcher has garnered a huge fan following with more than 100k followers on Twitter, more than 100k followers on Facebook, and more than 400k followers on Instagram.
Cari Elise Fletcher
Asbury Park, New Jersey, United States
Fletcher divides her time between Wall Township, New Jersey, Los Angeles, and New York City.
Fletcher studied at Wall High School in Monmouth County, New Jersey, from where she completed her studies in 2012. Thereafter, she started studying in New York University‘s Clive Davis Institute of Recorded Music.
Actress, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Robert Fletcher
- Mother – Noreen Fletcher
- Siblings – Bobby Fletcher (Younger Brother)
As a singer, she is represented by –
- John of JPG Projects (General Manager)
- Brian Manning, Jadler, Shirin Nury, and Joe Hadley of Creative Artists Agency (Booking Agents)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Fletcher has dated –
- Shannon Beveridge (2017-2020) – Fletcher started dating YouTuber, actress, photographer, and LGBT advocate Shannon Beveridge in mid-2017. Fletcher even featured her as a love interest in the music video Wasted Youth (2016). Besides that, the couple didn’t share any details on how they met one another. Prior to being in a relationship with Fletcher, Shannon was dating YouTuber Cammie Scott. Shannon and Fletcher separated in 2020 during the COVID-19 lockdown.
Race / Ethnicity
- Perfect and plush lips
- Long eyelashes
- Protruding eyes
- Roman nose
Best Known For
- The release of various hit songs such as War Paint (2015), Wasted Youth (2016), You Should Talk (2017), Undrunk (2019), If You’re Gonna Lie (2019), and All Love (2019)
- Signing with Capitol Records
- Being in a relationship with well-known YouTuber, singer, and actress Shannon Beveridge
As a Singer
Fletcher released her first track titled War Paint on June 17, 2015. It was a massive success, earning her more than 20 million streams worldwide. It was an early release from her debut EP Finding Fletcher which was released on September 30, 2016. The EP was released by her independently and consisted of various other hits such as Princess, Over My Head, Avalanche, Wasted Youth, and Live Young Die Free.
Thereafter, on August 16, 2019, Fletcher launched her second EP titled You Ruined New York City for Me. Amongst the many notable songs was her track Undrunk that made onto the US, Ireland and New Zealand Hot music charts in the top 100.
Apart from that, she released various other singles like You Should Talk (2017), I Believe You (2018)
First TV Show
Fletcher made her debut TV show appearance as a contestant on The X Factor USA in 2011.
Fletcher does go to the gym in order to maintain her well-toned and conditioned physique. She typically focuses on her core and lower body especially her butt area.
Fletcher Favorite Things
- Summer Songs As Of 2017 – Sigrid’s Don’t Kill My Vibe (2017), Imagine Dragon’s Thunder (2017), Selena Gomez‘ Bad Liar (2017), Tove Styrke’s Say My Name (2017)
Source – Marie Claire
- She was raised in Asbury Park, New Jersey. After completing her studies at the Clive Davis Institute of Recorded Music, she moved to Nashville, Tennessee to work on her musical passion.
- She was 6 years old when her parents signed her up for vocal classes.
- During her years at Wall High School, she piloted their “Girls Varsity Volleyball team.”
- Fletcher is good friends with actress and merchandiser Nina Gamgort.
- On The X Factor, Fletcher was teamed up with singer and songwriter Hayley Orrantia, Paige Elizabeth Ogle, and Dani Knights. However, the team was eliminated during week 5 of the show. They were known as the Lakoda Rayne and were created by dancer, singer, and actress Paula Abdul.
- Fletcher’s single War Paint (2015) was one of the best tracks she had released until 2019. It earned the title of “most viral track” in the United States as well as the 3rd in the world. It had already engrossed more than 20 million streams a month after its release.
- She was 16 years old when she made her debut as an actress as the titular character in the short film How Katie Howard Found Herself in 2010. Other artists that are signed to the label are Paul McCartney, Halsey, Katy Perry, Mary J. Blige, and Sam Smith.
- Fletcher signed a contract with Capitol Records on August 9, 2018.
- She released her second EP titled You Ruined New York City for Me on August 16, 2019.
- In the past, she had performed at the Lollapalooza, Bonnaroo, and Life is Beautiful music festival.
- As of 2019, her most viewed music video on YouTube was her single Undrunk (2019) with more than 5.5 million views in early October.
- She is obsessed with New Zealander singer and songwriter Lorde.
- Fletch is a huge supporter of the LGBT community.
- Visit her official website @ findingfletcher.com.
Featured Image By Fletcher / Instagram