|Geoffrey Giuliano Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 11, 1953|
Geoffrey Giuliano is an American author, artist, radio personality, actor, singer, songwriter, fashion designer, producer, voice actor, and social activist. He is best known for his biographies of the Beatles members John Lennon, Paul McCartney, and George Harrison, and of musician Pete Townshend. Over the years, Geoffrey Giuliano has also been cast in various shows and movies including Squid Game, Train to Busan Presents: Peninsula, Last Tango in Thailand, Fire Fire Desire, Mysterious Island, The Far Cry Experience, Sming, Inertia, The Lazarus Papers, Bangkok Adrenaline, Vikingdom, Patong Girl, The Colour of the Trap, Buffalo Rider, The Singapore Grip, Kate, and Cargo, les hommes perdus. In addition to that, he is also known for his involvement in the McLibel case, an English lawsuit for libel filed by McDonald’s Corporation against environmental activists Helen Steel and David Morris over a factsheet critical of the company.
Jeffrey Joseph Juliana
Geoffrey Giuliano, G2, G
Rochester, New York, United States
Geoffrey Giuliano studied at Madison Junior High School, H.B. Plant High School, and Hillsborough Community College, all of them located in Tampa, Florida.
Later, he got enrolled at the State University of New York at Brockport and graduated in the mid-1970s.
Author, Artist, Radio Personality, Actor, Fashion Designer, Producer, Voice Actor, Social Activist, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Joseph Robert Juliana (Heating Contractor)
- Mother – Myrna Oneita Juliana
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Geoffrey Giuliano has dated –
- Siri Kately – He is married to Siri Kately and they have 2 children.
Race / Ethnicity
Geoffrey Giuliano has done endorsement work for McDonald’s, portraying the brand’s advertising figurehead Ronald McDonald.
He has also played the Marvelous Magical Burger King for the Burger King Corporation.
Geoffrey Giuliano Facts
- He spent his childhood years growing up in the villages of Albion and Olcott Beach, New York.
- Along with his mother, Geoffrey shifted to Tampa, Florida when he was 12 years old.
- It was during his time in Florida that he first became interested in acting, Vedic philosophy, and fine art seriography.
- He changed his legal name to “Jagannatha Dasa” in 1997.
- For a short span, Geoffrey Giuliano was awarded the honorific title of “Puripada” by several Indian yoga students but Giuliano ultimately rejected the title as inappropriate.
- In 2013, he played Karl Redbeard in the Malaysian English-speaking fantasy action film Vikingdom.
- He portrayed the McDonald’s advertising figurehead Ronald McDonald for “basically a year and a half” for “The Ronald McDonald Safety Show”.
- Geoffrey Giuliano has authored books like Blackbird: The Life and Times of Paul McCartney, The Lost Beatles Interviews, Dark Horse: The Private Life of George Harrison, Paint It Black: The Murder of Brian Jones, and Behind Blue Eyes: The Life of Pete Townshend.
- Since 1970, he has been a vegan.
- He once said, “Acting is an incredible life privilege. I have trouble with people thinking of it only as a business. To be really honest, acting is a hell of a lot bigger than any money, period.”
- In 2021, Geoffrey Giuliano was cast as VIP #4 in the Netflix South Korean survival drama series Squid Game, starring Lee Jung-jae, Park Hae-soo, Wi Ha-joon, Jung Ho-yeon, O Yeong-su, Heo Sung-tae, Anupam Tripathi, and Kim Joo-ryoung.