|Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 10, 1982|
Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo is an Italian fashion executive who has worked with high-fashion brands like Armani and Moncler. However, he is best known to the public as the husband of actress, Jessica Chastain. He has more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo
Montebelluna, Veneto, Italy
He is an alumni of the IULM University in Milan.
- Father – Count Alberto Passi de Preposulo
- Mother – Barbara Bruni
- Siblings – Gaia Passi de Preposulo (Younger Sister) (Journalist)
- Others – Federico Iannello (Brother-in-Law)
5 ft 11½ in or 181.5 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Gian Luca has dated –
- Jessica Chastain (2012-Present) – Gian began dating The Eyes of Tammy Faye actress Jessica Chastain in 2012. The two got married at his family estate Villa Tiepolo Passi on June 10, 2017. Hollywood A-listers like Anne Hathaway, Emily Blunt, and Edgar Ramirez were the guests at their wedding. The couple became parents in 2018 with the arrival of daughter Giuletta Chastain Preposulo via surrogate and welcomed another daughter in 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Italian ancestry.
However, his hair has specks of ‘Gray’.
Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo Facts
- His ancestors were considered Italian nobility for close to a millennium starting from 973 AD. Gian Luca would have been a count were it not for the fact that the Italian aristocracy was dissolved in 1946.
- He previously worked for the luxury brand Armani as the head of public relations. While there, he was mentored by Roberta Armani, the niece of founder Giorgio Armani.
- Gian Luca currently works as the PR director of events and entertainment for the high-fashion brand, Moncler.
- In 2010, he launched his own brand of prosecco called Fiol in collaboration with his childhood friends and brothers – Pietro and Giovanni Ciani Bassetti.
Featured Image by Jessica Chastain / Instagram