|ImAllexx Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 1, 1999|
ImAllexx is an English social media star, rapper, and podcast host, best known for his YouTube channel of the same name, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 2 million subscribers and more than 200 million views. After he created his channel on August 15, 2013, he began uploading condensed gameplay videos of video games such as Call of Duty, FIFA, and Minecraft, which he live-streamed on Twitch and gained his initial fanbase that way. However, it wasn’t until Alex began doing reactions, discussions, and commentary about other content creators on or off the platform or significant event that his social media following began increasing rapidly.
He has commented on social media personalities such as Tana Mongeau, RiceGum, Boogie2988, Jojo Siwa, Belle Delphine, Jennelle Eliana, Jaclyn Hill, James Charles, Jeffree Star, Cody Ko, Lele Pons, Danielle Cohn, Logan Paul, Shane Dawson, Corinna Kopf, Loren Gray, David Dobrik, Gabbie Hanna, KSI, Emma Chamberlain, and many others. Alex was also the co-host of podcasts such as JaackMaate’s Happy Hour with JaackMaate and Stevie, and The Camp Cast with James Marriott, and started hosting his solo podcast, The Internet Sensation Podcast in August 2019. He has also amassed a large fanbase online with more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 400k followers on Twitter.
Alexander Liam Elmslie
Alex, ImAllexx, Lil Revenue
England, United Kingdom
England, United Kingdom
Social Media Star, Rapper, Podcast Host
- Siblings – Will Elmslie (Brother) (Social Media Personality)
ImAllexx self-manages his career.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
ImAllexx has dated –
- Ani “Kingani” Tiiki (2017) – Alex dated fellow Turkish-American YouTuber Ani “Kingani” Tiiki in 2017. Ani came out as bisexual in the past, just as Alexx did. They had a collaborative YouTube channel during the time they were dating, which had amassed a fanbase of more than 16k subscribers, but it was deleted after they broke up in 2017. They remained on good terms, and during the Slazo-Chey s*xual assault controversy in 2019, Ani joined Alex in showing support for Chey. After proof surfaced online that the allegations were false, she and Alex faced a lot of backlash for sticking up for Chey regardless.
- James Marriott (2019) – Despite not being confirmed and very unlikely, a large part of his fanbase “ships” him with James, a fellow YouTuber who he collaborates and hosts a podcast with. They even made video compilations of their “gay” moments, and of them staring at each other for periods of time. Alex has embraced those comments and uploaded pictures of James holding him in his arms as a joke with playful captions. The two were also pictured hugging at fan conventions but only acted as friends. This didn’t help the situation, as his fanbase began writing romantic fanfiction in form of chapters on the well-known writing platform, Wattpad. The only problem with the whole situation was that James had once stated that he wondered if he was bisexual but came to the realization that he was straight. In addition, he had a girlfriend in the past but was single in mid-2019.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English descent.
- Slim physique
- Fringe haircut
- Longer-than-usual tongue
ImAllexx has endorsed brands such as –
- Lords Mobile App
Best Known For
- His YouTube channel of the same name which has garnered an audience of more than 2 million subscribers
- His social media fanbase with more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 400k followers on Twitter
As a Singer
ImAllexx, under his rapper name, Lil Revenue, uploaded 3 rap songs that were closely tied to the situation on YouTube in 2018. They were titled Ten Minutes, Daily Vlog, and eGirls.
ImAllexx Favorite Things
- Hobby – Collecting
- Collectible Item – LEGO Star Wars
- Food – Chicken Nuggets
- YouTubers – Cody Ko, Noel Miller
- Movies – The Social Network (2010), The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
- He jokingly proclaimed himself an “Internet sensation” which was also the name he gave to his brand of merchandise.
- There are a few running jokes or facts among his fanbase. One of them is his tongue that seemed to be longer than usual, in addition to making $50k a month. Furthermore, his fans joked that he was able to create 10 minutes or longer videos out of a simple image for more ads and thus more profit.
- He came out as bisexual in a video titled #ProudToBe With Chris Ray Gun on July 3, 2017. Alex also made a joke in the past by saying: “Hello, ImAllexx and I like d**k” but no one took it seriously.
- In the past, he lived and collaborated with a fellow YouTuber, Memeulous. The two were evicted from their home in mid-February 2019 due to issues with their downstair neighbors.
- Alex has lived close to other well-known YouTube commentators and friends, iNabber, James Marriott, and WillNE.
- In May 2019, during the James Charles-Tati Westbrook drama, Alex 1st sided with Tati and called out James in his video My Experiences With James Charles. However, once James discussed his side of the story, Alex uploaded a new video, titled Defending James Charles.
- In mid-June 2019, an ex-girlfriend of a fellow YouTuber Slazo, Chey published her side of the story on Tumblr, accusing Slazo of being toxic, abusive, and r*ping her. Alex and his friends Memeulous, Kwite, Weest, Kingani, and other YouTubers immediately supported Chey and shamed Slazo publicly. Slazo uploaded a long video titled My Side, unearthing proof that he was indeed a bad boyfriend at times, but that nothing was forced or predatory on his part. Alex still remained on Chey’s side and leaked Discord conversations a few days later which showed him and his friends encouraging Chey to post her story publicly. KeemStar and a few other YouTubers also found proof that Alex tried to orchestrate the whole situation against Slazo, but he never clarified why or defended himself.
- Alex had a bit of a “beef” in 2017 with a fellow social media star, Kavos, but it died down quickly. However, after his manipulative behavior in 2019 during the whole Slazo situation, Kavos called him out on his behavior again.
- In the past, he criticized YouTubers Logan Paul, KeemStar, Ben Phillips, Christian DelGrosso, but also defended and praised Lele Pons and Shane Dawson.
- Alex has once jokingly called himself a “poor man’s Pyrocynical” who was a fellow YouTuber with more than 3.5 million subscribers.
- He describes his friend and YouTuber WillNE in 3 words as “annoying, rude, and fat”.
- According to WillNe, Alex’s worst habit is “waffling” or “speaking trivially.”
- His celebrity crush is model and YouTuber, James Charles.
- If he could delete one YouTube channel, it would be the Happy Hour Podcast, a channel dedicated to a podcast he co-hosted.
- If someone had to play him in a movie, Alex would choose Bill Skarsgård, an actor everyone told him he looked almost identical to.
- According to WillNE, Alex’s biggest addiction are FIFA points, a currency inside the well-known soccer video game of the same name.
- Follow him on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, 2nd Twitter, YouTube, Spotify, Snapchat, SoundCloud, and Twitch.
Featured Image by ImAllexx / Instagram