|Jacquelyn Jablonski Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 4, 1991|
Jacquelyn Jablonski is an American fashion model who has done modeling work for a variety of brands such as H&M, Emporio Armani, Givenchy, Max Mara, Hermès, Pucci, J Crew, GAP, Carolina Herrera, Yves Saint Laurent, Hogan, Burberry, Sportmax, Céline, Stefanel, and Dolce & Gabbana. She has been featured in numerous magazines such as Harper’s Bazaar, Numéro, Vogue, i-D, V, Another Magazine, Pop Magazine, Dazed & Confused, and many more.
New Jersey, U.S.
Fashion / Runway model
- Mother – Kathy Jablonski
- Siblings – Allyson, Kathryn and Tommy (Twins)
Jablonski is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Place Model Management
- Unique Models – Denmark
- Ace Models
- Supreme Management
- Option Model Agency – Zurich
- Select Model Management
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – London (2010 – 2013)
5 ft 9.5 in or 177 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
Jablonski is of German, Irish, and Polish descent.
32-24.5-34.5 in or 81-62-88 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Jacquelyn had advertised for A.P.C., Burberry Black Label, Calvin Klein Jeans, J.Crew, Carolina Herrera, Celine, D&G, Emilio Pucci Eyewear, Gap, Givenchy beauty, H&M Divided, Hermès, Hogan by Karl Lagerfeld, Max Mara, Sportmax Code, Stefanel, Tommy Hilfiger, and Voice of Voices.
Best Known For
Working with Victoria’s Secret and other famous brands.
First TV Show
In 2012, Jacquelyn played the role as Nina in the action drama television series Hawaii Five-0 in its 9th episode of season 3.
First Fashion Show
Jablonski debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2008 fashion show where she modeled for Brian Reyes.
Jacquelyn’s workout schedule and diet plan are not available. But, she must be eating healthy to maintain her slim figure.
But, she likes to eat carrot cake and peanut butter. She can eat almost anything with peanut butter like Oreo, chocolate, and even apples.
Jacquelyn Jablonski Favorite Things
- Food – Carrot cake, Chicken fajitas, peanut butter
- Designer – Chanel
- Musician – Bruce Springsteen
Source – WMagazine.com, NYTimes
Jacquelyn Jablonski Facts
- She has a great interest in shopping and going to movies and beaches.
- She had worked at a cafe before becoming a model.
- Jacquelyn was discovered at the same cafe, where she worked at the age of 15.
- In 2008, she participated in Ford’s Supermodel of the World contest and finished third.
- In 2009, in order to focus more on her education, she decided to skip both (Spring / Summer and Autumn / Winter) the fashion shows.
- Constance Jablonski is not her sister.
- She first appeared in 2010 in Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Since that time, she has appeared in 2011, 2012, and 2013 in their annual fashion show.
- In Spring / Summer 2010 season only, she walked in 58 fashion shows.
- She had guest-starred in the TV show Hawaii Five-0 with Behati Prinsloo and Jasmine Tookes on December 3, 2012, just before a day of airing of Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- In October 2009, Style.com featured her as one of the top ten newcomers.
- She really likes Mexican food.
- She is scared of bugs.
- Jablonski’s favorite thing about being a model is that she gets to travel to many places every month, which would not have been possible otherwise. At the same time, she does not get the freedom to plan things according to her ease and comfort due to lots of sudden traveling, which she doesn’t like.