Huntington Beach, California, United States
Her schooling and other educational background is not known. She, however, started modeling at 15.
Fashion / Runway model
Her grandmother is from Barbados.
Her sister is 19 years her junior.
Jasmine’s mother is celebrity fashion stylist.
Jasmine Tookes is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Mega Models – Miami
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – Australia
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Milan
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jasmine Tookes dated –
- Brandon Mychal Smith – Jasmine dated actor, comedian, singer and rapper Brandon Mychal Smith in the past.
- Tobias Sorensen (2012-2016) – From 2012 to September 2016, Danish model Tobias Sorensen and Jasmine Tookes were an item.
- Juan David Borrero (2016-Present) – In late 2016, Jasmine commenced dating Snapchat employee Juan David Borrero who at the time was Senior Partnership Manager at Snapchat. See Juan’s LinkedIn profile.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African, Brazilian, and West Indian descent.
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
She has advertised for brands like Calvin Klein, DKNY, Gap, Jimmy Choo, Kate Spade, Lancôme, Ralph Lauren, Ugg Boots, and Victoria’s Secret.
She has not revealed about her religious beliefs in public.
Best Known For
Walking the ramp and working with brands like Calvin Klein, Miu Miu, Tom Ford, Prada, and Versace.
First Fashion Week
Jasmine debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2009 fashion week where she walked the ramp for Lauren Conrad, and Tulle & Cloth Logic.
She has not done any of the movies.
First TV Show
On December 3, 2012 episode (titled “Ha’awe Make Loa”) of CBS’s police procedural drama television series Hawaii Five-0, Jasmine Tookes guest appeared (alongside models Behati Prinsloo and Jacquelyn Jablonski) for her role as Monique.
She does yoga regularly to remain fit and this is her favorite exercise as well.
Being a model, she eats a lot. She is a foodie. Jasmine has a fast metabolism, so she does not gain weight even after eating so much.
Jasmine Tookes Favorite Things
- Food – Pasta, pizza, Lobster, crabs
- Cuisine – Italian
- Model – Iman
- Exercise – Yoga
- Holiday Destination – Anguilla
- New York Designer – Phillip Lim
- Beauty Item – Mascara
Jasmine Tookes Facts
- She has an interest in photography.
- She used to go with her mom (who is a celebrity stylist) to the shoots and most people used to compliment her and advise her to try as a model. She seriously took their advice and tried modeling. This is how she was discovered.
- She cannot live without mascara.
- If given a chance, she would like to change the way Fashion Week castings are done.
- Mirror, hand sanitizer, and lotion are the things she always keeps in the purse.
- She likes to play volleyball. It is one of her time-pass activities and she used to actively play it throughout her high school time. She had also played softball.
- Her mother is her role model and hero.
- Whenever she is in New York, she always visits Buddakan to have some amazing food.
- If she could meet anyone (dead or alive), she would choose to meet Michael Jackson.
- She started modeling at the age of 15. Her first modeling job was for Abercrombie & Fitch with photographer Bruce Weber.
- She actively performed gymnastics for 10 years in her olden days.
- She appeared in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2012. She was one of the 11 new models selected to appear in their annual fashion show.
- She got inspiration to step into modeling from a veteran model and actress Tyra Banks.
- She was given the status of ‘Victoria’s Secret Angel’ in 2015.
- She got to wear $3 million Fantasy Bra during Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2016 in Paris.
- Catch Jasmine on Twitter and Instagram.