|Jamie Denbo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 24, 1973|
|Spouse||John Ross Bowie|
Jamie Denbo is an American actress, comedian, and writer who is well-known for being one-half of the comedy duo Ronna and Beverly with fellow comedian Jessica Chaffin. On the other hand, Jamie is also recognized for her work in Terriers, Spy, The Heat, and Ghostbusters (2016).
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
From kindergarten to 6th grade, Jamie attended a Jewish day school. She studied at Boston University.
Writer, Actress, Comedian
Jamie is represented by Pakula/King and Creative Artists Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jamie has dated –
- John Ross Bowie (2004-Present) – Jamie and actor and comedian John Ross Bowie tied the knot on June 5, 2004. Together, the couple has 2 children – a daughter named Nola and a son named Walter.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
Jamie Denbo Facts
- She was brought up in suburban Boston, in Swampscott, Massachusetts as an only child.
- Jamie’s father is from New Jersey whereas her mother is from Montreal and they were raised in Orthodox Jewish households.
- She attended summer camp at Camp Tel Noar in Hampstead, New Hampshire, and took part in several plays including the role of Wendy in Peter Pan.
- While at Boston University, she took part in improvisational comedy.
- Initially, Denbo worked in comedy at the Comedy Warehouse located on Disney World’s Pleasure Island in Orlando, Florida before moving to New York City and signed with the prestigious Upright Citizens Brigade Theater.
- She is a tutor at Upright Citizens Brigade Theater Los Angeles’s division.
- Jamie made her debut feature film appearance as Allison in Last Night at Eddie’s in 1997. Later, in 2008, she was cast in his first TV show The Mighty B!.
- Over the years, Jamie has appeared in several sitcoms such as Curb Your Enthusiasm, Happy Endings, The Life & Times of Tim, Reno 911!, Suburgatory, Bad Judge, Mike & Molly, Weeds, How I Met Your Mother, Mighty Med, Mulaney, Speechless, and The Real O’Neals.
- Jamie created Lifetime’s American Princess in the past. However, the show did not make it past the first season. On the other hand, she is also the host of the Stitcher podcast Beverly in Los Angeles.
- She and fellow actress and comedian Jessica Chaffin started the podcast Ronna and Beverly which premiered on May 25, 2011. Her guest appearances include Jon Hamm, Michael Bolton, Will Arnett, Warwick Davis, David Walliams, and Alan Cumming, among others.
Featured Image By Jamie Denbo / Instagram