|Jeneil Williams Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 25, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jeneil Williams is a Jamaican fashion model and social media star. She had her start in the fashion industry as a model around 2005, after she won the 2nd place on Carribean Model Search. She was promptly signed to New York Models in 2006. That year, she also modeled for Bloomingdale’s catalog and was photographed for the brand United Colors of Benetton by David Sims, which didn’t go unnoticed by other major companies. Jeneil was featured for Italian Vogue in 2008 and opened for Fall/Winter Diesel show in New York City in 2009. Jeneil has also made her way onto the pages of magazines such as LOVE, i-D, W, Harper’s Bazaar, and Elle.
New York City, New York, United States
She attended Vere Technical High School in Hayes, Clarendon, Jamaica.
Fashion Model, Social Media Star
- Siblings – She has a sister.
Jeneil Williams is represented by –
- IMG Models (Talent Agent) in New York, New York, United States
- IMG Paris (Talent Agent) in Paris, France
- d’management group (Manager) in Milan, Italy
- Model Management (Manager) in Hamburg, Germany
- Select Model Management Stockholm (Manager) in Stockholm, Sweden
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jeneil Williams is in a long term relationship with a boyfriend whose name she purposefully omitted. She revealed that they share the same birthday.
Race / Ethnicity
- Long legs
- Fuller lips
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Jeneil Williams has endorsed brands such as –
- L’Oreal Cosmetics
- Jimmy Choo
- Calvin Klein
- Victoria’s Secret
- Mert & Marcus
- Stay Golden Cosmetics
- Top Shop
Jeneil Williams Favorite Things
Source – Twitter Bio, Self
Jeneil Williams Facts
- She grew up doing track and field and competed in the annual Boys and Girls’ Championship, often placing within the top 10 competitors.
- After she suffered an injury doing high jumps during high school, she decided to become a model.
- Her aunt encouraged her to pursue her education, pushing her to become an accountant but she always dreamed of being a model or an actress.
- When she 1st arrived in New York and Paris, she didn’t speak English or French, and people would shun and ignore her.
- Jeneil has walked the runway for brands such as Burberry, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Fendi, Nicole Miller, L’Wren Scott, Richard Chai, Paul Smith, Lanvin, Zero + Maria Cornejo, Balenciaga, Diane Von Furstenberg, Kenzo, Viktor & Rolf, and Tome.
- Jeneil stated that she would forever remain grateful to Pulse, a Jamaican talent agency that helped her launch her international career. She was placed 3rd in their 2005 Pulse Model Search in Jamaica.
- Jeneil had no problems posing n*de and did so for the cover of the i-D magazine in 2010 and semi-n*de for the cover of LOVE magazine.
- She speaks Jamaican Patois, an English-based creole language that has West African influences.
- Jeneil stated that being a client of Nike helped her stay in shape after she gave up on competing in track and field. She added that if she doesn’t work out, she gets very moody and absolutely has to go on a run or do yoga every day.
- She dreams of presenting her own TV show dedicated to health, fitness, and nutrition someday.
- Jeneil was enrolled in a 2-year acting course in 2019.
- She has founded a swimwear brand named Rogue Creation.
- She is a good friend with a fellow model Barbara Palvin who was also signed to IMG Models.
- If she could be any person outside acting or modeling, she would be Michelle Obama, who is her biggest inspiration.
Featured Image by Jeneil Williams / Instagram