Jessica Rose James
Jessie, Jessie James Decker
Vicenza, Veneto, Italy
Jessie has a lavish house in Nashville, which she renovated in 2016.
She also owns a gorgeous and chic beach house along the Gulf Coast.
Jessie James Decker’s formal education information isn’t available.
Singer, songwriter, and reality television personality
- Father – Steve Parker (Served as a Colonel in US Air Force)
- Mother – Karen Parker
- Siblings – John James (Younger Brother), Sydney Rae James (Younger Sister)
Jessie James Decker is represented by Heath Baumhor of Agency for the Performing Arts (APA).
She is also represented by Lauren Nogy.
Mercury, Island Def Jam Music Group, Show Dog-Universal Music, Epic Records
5 ft or 152 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessie James Decker has dated –
- Reggie Bush (2010) – Jessie was reported to be in a relationship with NFL player Reggie Bush in April 2010. The rumors of their relationship were caused by them being spotted hanging out together in a hotel in Las Vegas.
- Eric Decker (2011-Present) – Jessie met her husband Eric Decker (American Footballer player) through her friend. Her friend had gone on a date with a guy and friend of her date had come along. Her friend told her that the guy was stunning and sent her a picture of him. Jessie liked what she saw and asked her friend to show her picture to that guy. Soon after, Jessie and Eric were video chatting, texting, and talking on the phone. A month later, he traveled to Nashville for their first date. They officially started dating in March 2011 and engaged about a year later in April 2012. In June 2013, they got married in a romantic ceremony. She gave birth to their first child, a daughter in March 2014. They decided to name their daughter, Vivianne Rose Decker. In September 2015, she gave birth to a son, Eric Thomas Decker II.
Race / Ethnicity
Brown (Natural Hair Color)
But, she often dyes her hair blonde.
- Petite figure
- Mole on the chin
36-25-34 in or 91.5-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
6.5 (US) or 37 (EU)
Jessie has appeared in a TV commercial for Foolproof: Free Shakes as part of the South Beach Diet, which is a weight loss diet.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- The popularity of her single Wanted, which was certified as gold.
- The success of her Extended Play Gold, which peaked at the #5 spot on US Country charts.
- Having starred in her own reality show, Eric & Jessie: Game On, with her husband Eric Decker.
In August 2009, she released her debut studio album, Jessie James in collaboration with Mercury records.
Jessie is yet to make an appearance in a theatrical film.
First TV Show
In 2009, she made her first TV show appearance on the popular talk show, Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
Jessie is very consistent with her workout routine, which has helped her shed her baby fat in a matter of weeks. Even, if she has a busy day and can’t hit the gym, she makes sure that she is squeezing in a workout in her home.
For her home workouts, she sets aside 20 minutes time and sneaks in a fast circuit session. For these circuits, she clubs a couple of exercises together and does it as many times as she can.
Regarding diet, she focuses on eating as much protein as possible and keeps her food ingredients completely natural.
She usually starts her days with a coffee with cane sugar and a bit of creamer. Her diet plan is usually like –
- Breakfast – She usually prefers two mini corn tortillas with scrambled eggs and turkey bacon, topped over with some shredded cheese and Louisiana Hot Sauce.
- Lunch – Salad comprising of 4 oz. chicken, spinach, some strawberries, feta cheese and dressed with a mixture of white wine vinegar, salt and pepper, honey, and olive oil.
- Dinner – 4 oz. of grilled flank steak coupled with roasted sweet potatoes and cauliflower and topped with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and olive oil.
- Regular Snack – Protein shake with cashew milk.
- Post-Workout Snack – It remains the same but she increases the quantity. To soothe her sweet tooth, she consumes Mama’s homemade chocolate chip cookies.
Jessie James Decker Favorite Things
- Food – Bread
- Lip Color – N*de
- Beauty Products – Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder, Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector, Beautyblender Cosmetic Sponge, Tom Ford Beauty Shade and Illuminate Intensity One Contouring Cream, Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder, Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil, Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, Fave4 Texture Takeover Oomph Enhancing Hairspray
- Musical Influences – Jessica Simpson, Christina Aguilera, Janis Joplin, Bobbie Gentry, Shelby Lynne, and Shania Twain
- Flower – Roses
- TV Show – Friends (1994-2004)
- Dessert – Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Movie – Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood (2002)
Jessie James Decker Facts
- Jessie started singing by the age of 2 and by 9, she had won her first contest at Baker, Louisiana. For the competition, she had performed I Want to Be a Cowboy’s Sweetheart.
- She started writing songs on her plastic guitar at a very young age. And, in 2000, she performed at the Warner Robins and SeaWorld.
- By the age of 15, she was traveling to Nashville on weekly basis to develop her songwriting skills.
- In June 2015, she launched her exclusive clothing and accessory line in association with clothing brand Kora Rae. Her range of products was labeled Kittenish by Kora Rae.
- In the summer of 2015, she announced her collaboration with Amore & Sorvete to launch her line of matching bathing suits and bandanas.
- Visit her official website @ jessiejamesdecker.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, iTunes, and Google+.
Featured Image by U.S. Air Force photo/Senior Airman Ashley Wood / Wikipedia / Public Domain