|JP Cooper Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 1, 1983|
JP Cooper is an English singer and songwriter who is best known for featuring on the track Perfect Strangers by Jonas Blue. JP Cooper’s discography includes albums, extended plays, and songs like Raised Under Grey Skies, She, Keep the Quiet Out, Too Close, When the Darkness Comes, Love, September Song, Party, Passport Home, She’s on My Mind, Wait, All This Love (ft. Mali-Koa), Momma’s Prayers (ft. Stormzy), Cheerleader, Dancing (with Friction), Sing It with Me (with Astrid S), Losing Me (with Gabrielle Aplin), We Cry, The Reason Why (with Stefflon Don and Banx & Ranx), Bits and Pieces, Call My Name, Little Bit of Love, Need You Tonight (ft. Ray_BLK), In These Arms, If the World Should Ever Stop, Is It Just Me? (with Emily Burns), Holy Water, and Runaway (with R3hab and Sigala).
John Paul Cooper
Middleton, Metropolitan Borough of Rochdale, Greater Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
- Father – Paul Cooper
- Mother – Patricia
- Others – Harold Cooper (Paternal Grandfather), Bessie Thomason (Paternal Grandmother), Frederick Crolla (Maternal Grandfather), Mary P. Hutton (Maternal Grandmother)
JP Cooper has been signed with MBC PR, Public Relations Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
Soul, Alternative Rock, Tropical House
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
JP Cooper has dated –
- Lauren Cooper – He is married to Lauren Cooper and the couple was blessed with a son named Leo Peter Foster Cooper in February 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
JP Cooper is of English and Italian descent.
Sports a goatee
JP Cooper Facts
- His mother left the family when he was very young.
- JP Cooper appeared as a featured artist in Perfect Strangers by Jonas Blue and the song became a huge success, peaking at #1 on the US Dance Club Songs (Billboard) chart and UK Dance (OCC) chart. It was certified ‘Gold’ by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and ‘2× Platinum’ by the British Phonographic Industry (BPI).
- On October 6, 2017, JP Cooper released his debut album titled Raised Under Grey Skies through Island Records and it includes songs like She’s on My Mind, We Were Raised Under Grey Skies, Good Friend, The Only Reason, Passport Home, and In The Silence. The album peaked at #9 on the UK Albums (OCC) chart and at #10 on the Scottish Albums (OCC) chart as well as was certified ‘Gold’ in Denmark and ‘Silver’ in the United Kingdom.
- He released his 2nd album She on February 18, 2022.
Featured Image by Harald Krichel / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0