|Julia Restoin Roitfeld Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 12, 1980|
Julia Restoin Roitfeld is a French creative director and designer who is best known for being the daughter of Carine Roitfeld and Christian Restoin. She is the founder of the online lifestyle platforms, Romy and The Bunnies and Less is More. During the course of her career, Julia has worked as a designer and creative director for several companies such as Baron and Baron, Royal Fern Beauty, Givenchy, Lancôme, Tom Ford, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Miu Miu, and many more.
Julia Restoin Roitfeld
Julia graduated from Parsons School of Design in New York in May 2006.
Art director, model, businesswoman
- Father – Christian Restoin (Designer)
- Mother – Carine Roitfeld (Former fashion model, stylist, editor)
- Siblings – Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld (Younger Brother) (Art Dealer and Curator)
Julia is signed with these agencies –
- IMG Models (Mother Agency)
- IMG Models – Milan
- IMG Models – New York
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – Milan
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Next Model Management – Miami
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Julia dated –
- Robert Konjic – Julia was dating Swedish model Robert Konjic for quite some time in the past. In May 2012, the couple welcomed their first child, daughter Romy.
- Tim Wheeler (2018-Present) – Julia started dating singer-songwriter Tim Wheeler in 2018. In September 2021, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together. They welcomed a son named George in February 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
34-25-36 in or 86-63.5-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
6.5 (US) or 36 (EU) or 4 (UK)
Julia has advertised for Agent Provocateur, Barneys New York, David Morris, Dior, Eddie Borgo, Esprit, ForeverMark, Gap, Givenchy, Hanii, H&M, Iceberg, Jil Sander ‘Jil’ fragrance, Joie, Lancome, Mango, Rock & Republic, Sisley, Tim Coppens, Tom Ford ‘Black Orchid’ fragrance, Tom Ford Eyewear, Tod‘s, etc.
She is also the ambassador for Accessorize.
Best Known For
Advertising for famous brands like Agent Provocateur, Tom Ford, Mango, and others.
In 2010, she appeared in the short film The Crush for her role as Julia.
In the spring of 2013, she started working out at Ballet Beautiful. She goes there for 2 to 3 days in a week to meet Mary Helen (mostly) and sometimes other trainers / teachers.
She feels Ballet Beautiful to be a nice form of workout which doesn’t bring sweat to her body so, it helps her to avoid shower after the workout session.
Moreover, it also works on her posture apart from working on her muscles. She even does the ballet workout from her home during bad weather.
Previously, she used to do boxing before giving birth to her first baby. Julia likes to switch her workouts or sometimes mix up the things. So, she mixes up with SoulCycle (stationary cycle workout) with 4 to 5 days in a week, and Pilates with Ballet Beautiful.
Regarding diet, she eats whatever she feels good. Julia doesn’t restrict herself. Her sample diet plan is as follows –
- Breakfast – Juice Press kale smoothie
- Lunch – Sandwich, Cobb salad, or sometimes sushi
- Dinner – Roasted chicken, fish, vegetables
Julia Restoin Roitfeld Favorite Things
- Favorite Red Lipstick – Max Factor’s Ruby Tuesday
- Food / Guilty Pleasure – Rubirosa pepperoni pizza, Häagen-Dazs ice cream
- Favorite Facial – Mist Beauty’s laser facial
- Fragrance – Bonpoint
Source – Into The Gloss, Harper’s Bazaar
Julia Restoin Roitfeld Facts
- From 2001 to January 31, 2011, her mom Carine was the editor-in-chief of Vogue Paris.
- American fashion designer and film director, Tom Ford is her family friend.
- She is good friends with fashion designer Riccardo Tisci and models Helena Christensen and Lara Stone.
- In November 2006, she became the face of Tom Ford fragrance Black Orchid.
- She has also served as a freelance graphic designer for brands like Rock and Republic, Max Mara, Joseph Altuzarra, and Miu Miu.
- For Kiki de Montparnasse, she has designed a collection of lingerie.
- She has founded a website Romy and The Bunnies (romyandthebunnies.com) about family, fashion, and motherhood.
- In reality, she does not like selecting outfits for events.