|Juliet Stevenson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¾ in|
|Date of Birth||October 30, 1956|
Juliet Stevenson is an English stage and screen actress who rose to fame with her role as Nina in Truly, Madly, Deeply in 1990. Aside from that, she has also been cast in various other films including Emma (1996), Bend It Like Beckham (2002), Mona Lisa Smile (2003), Being Julia (2004), and Infamous (2006).
Juliet Anne Virginia Stevenson
Kelvedon, Essex, England, United Kingdom
Highgate, North London, England, United Kingdom
Juliet joined the Hurst Lodge School in Berkshire. Later, she began attending St Catherine’s School in Bramley.
From there, Juliet went on to attend the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.
- Father – Michael Guy Stevenson (Army Officer)
- Mother – Virginia Ruth Marshall (Teacher)
- Siblings – Gerda Stevens (Sister), Tim Stevens (Brother)
- Others – Gabriel Jonathan Brody (Nephew), Rosalind Hannah Brody (Niece)
Juliet is represented by Markham, Froggatt & Irwin and Industry Entertainment Productions, LLC.
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Juliet has dated –
- Hugh Brody (1993-Present) – She began living with anthropologist Hugh Brody in 1993. Together, the couple has 2 children, a girl named Rosalind Hannah Brody (b. 1994) and son Gabriel Jonathan Brody (b. late 2000/early 2001).
Race / Ethnicity
- She has a beauty spot on the iris of her right eye.
- Prominent jawline
- High cheekbones
Juliet Stevenson Favorite Things
- Book – Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy, The Child In Time by Ian McEwan
- Building In London – St Paul’s Cathedral
- Museum – The British Museum
- Green Place – Waterlow Park
- Artists – Van Gogh, Picasso
- Building – Alhambra de Grenada
Juliet Stevenson Facts
- Stevenson started her stage career with the Royal Shakespeare Company in 1978.
- She is friends with writer Michael Morpurgo.
- Juliet campaigned for refugee women in 2008.
- She was featured in a video on September 12, 2016, from the United Nations’ alongside actress Cate Blanchett, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Peter Capaldi, Douglas Booth, Neil Gaiman, Keira Knightley, Jesse Eisenberg, Kit Harington, and Stanley Tucci to help raise awareness for the refugee agency UNHCR.
- Juliet became a member of the RADA Council in the past.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Barbara Bensham in The Mallens in 1980. Later, in 1988, she made her first theatrical film appearance as Cissie Colpitts 2 in Drowning by Numbers.
- With time, Juliet has been nominated for various well-known awards including a Primetime Emmy Award and several BAFTA Awards.
Featured Image By Juliet Stevenson / Instagram