Kalani Brooke Hilliker
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
Her schooling and other educational background are not known.
Dancer, TV personality, model
- Father – Matthew Hilliker
- Mother – Kira Girard
- Siblings – Jett Newman (Younger Half-Brother), Jax Hilliker (Younger Brother)
- Others – David Newman (Stepfather)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kalani Hilliker dated –
- Brandon Chang (2015-Present) – Since 2015, she is dating fellow dancer from Miami, Brandon Chang. She wished him Happy Birthday on Twitter on February 3, 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
- Flexible body
- Dance techniques
35-27-35 in or 89-68.5-89 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
Her shoe size is not listed.
She has appeared in several Abby Lee Dance Company‘s commercials.
She has not revealed about her religious beliefs publicly.
Best Known For
Competing as a dancer at Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition and appearing on Lifetime’s reality TV series Dance Moms.
She has not appeared in any of the films.
First TV Show
In 2011, she appeared in Disney’s sitcom Shake It Up for her guest role as Kalani Hilliker (Member of AK Squad) in just one episode “Camp It Up.”
Considering the fact that she is a dancer, dance is her biggest workout. Rigorous dance practice sessions and performances help her to stay in shape. Not to forget that diet is equally important to build stamina and endurance to perform on stage for several hours.
Kalani Hilliker Favorite Things
- Favorite Dance Style to Perform – Lyrical
- Favorite Dance Style to Watch – Contemporary
- Favorite Color – Purple
- Favorite School Subject – Science
Kalani Hilliker Facts
- Kalani started her career professionally in 2011 as a dancer.
- In 2011, she was a member of the dance group “AKsquared.”
- At 14, she launched her own dancewear collection for tweens called ” Purple Pixies.”
- For the Abby Lee Dance Company (ALDC), Kalani performed for a short time from Dance Moms one of the 4th season episodes to the midseason finale.
- She is good friends with Ziegler girls – Mackenzie Ziegler and Madison Ziegler.
- Improv is her favorite thing to do. This is why she dance.
- She is left-handed.
- In 2014, Kalani used to train herself for 20 to 30 hours per week.
- Visit her official website @ www.kalanihilliker.com.
- Connect with Kalani on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.