|Kalin White Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||January 4, 1995|
Kalin White is an American singer, songwriter, and social media star. He is best known as one half of the former pop duo Kali and Myles with Myles Parrish between 2011 and March 30, 2016. Between late 2013 and late 2014, they released 4 EPs and on November 20, 2015, their debut self-titled studio album was released.
Kalin Jure White
Hayward, California, United States
- Hayward, California, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
He attended Castro Valley High School in Castro Valley, California, United States.
Singer, Songwriter, Social Media Star
- Others – He has 3 half-brothers and 2 half-sisters.
- K&M Music (Republic Records) (Former)
- EMPIRE Records
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
He is of French descent on his paternal side and of Mexican descent on his maternal side.
Light Brown (Natural)
He has also dyed his hair ‘Blonde’ in the past.
- Multiple tattoos
- Eyebrow slit
- Nose and ear piercings
In collaboration with Nike, he had the chance to attend and play basketball at the Nike Celebrity Game Drops 25 event in August 2018.
Kalin White Favorite Things
- Movie – Romeo + Juliet (1996)
- Insect – Butterfly
- Musical Influences – Chris Brown, Brian McKnight, Michael Jackson, Usher
- Rapper – Lil Wayne
- Wings Meal Order – Barbecue Wings, Teriyaki Sauce, Mango-Habanero Hot Sauce
Kalin White Facts
- He grew up listening to hip-hop music.
- Kalin played basketball growing up and planned on becoming a professional NBA player.
- Kalin was raised by a single mother who was also his best friend.
- His hidden talent is the ability to make anyone laugh.
- Kalin was self-conscious about his voice growing up. Even though he sang around the house and his mom bragged about his skills to her friend, no one really heard him sing until he was 14 or 15 years old.
- He met Myles for the 1st time when one of their mutual friends brought him along to Myles’s house party in Dublin, California.
- Kalin met Myles for the 2nd time at the premiere of the 3-D concert film Justin Bieber: Never Say Never (2011). They sat in the same row and got to talking, at which point he discovered Myles had been making some music.
- They recorded songs in Myles’s bedroom on his old microphone from Guitar Center. It was also the 1st time Kalin made a song. After the positive response of their breakout song, Summertime Love (2011) they realized they should keep making music as a duo.
- He didn’t always hang out with Myles off-stage due to the difference in their personalities. Kalin was always super social and attended parties, while Myles liked to chill out at home and make beats.
- He used to have a strong presence on the now-defunct social media app, Vine.
- As a solo artist, he released albums/mixtapes such as Chapter 21 and Would You Still Be There? in 2016, as well as Flight 1023 on November 6, 2019.
- An aspiring artist, according to him, has to have 4 key elements – hard work, quality content, consistency, and a humble mindset.
- Kalin is a hopeless romantic.
- His biggest pet peeve is stinky armpits.
- If he could have a superpower, he would wish for the ability to make one of his ex-girlfriends, whom he “hurt hard”, fall in love with him again.
- Kalin considers his proudest achievement when he collected funds and took his mom to Los Angeles, California. She wanted to pursue her dreams of being a painter/artist.
- His personality changes a lot when he’s drunk.
- Kalin doesn’t like buffalo sauce.
Featured Image by Kalin White / Instagram