|Morgan Parriott (Karizma) Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 28, 1995|
Karizma is an American rapper, singer, musician, and songwriter. He is best known for collaborating with artists such as Mod Sun, Gnash, Huey Mack, and Asher Roth. He is also known for his EPs, The Gloomy Tapes, Vol. 1 (2018), The Gloomy Tapes, Vol. 2 (2019), and CMK1 (2020).
Morgan Francis Parriott
Riz, Karizma, Call Me Karizma
New Prague, Minnesota, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Musician
- Siblings – He has a sibling or siblings.
Karizma is represented by ITM Artists (Manager).
Hip-Hop/Rap, Alternative, Pop
Vocals, Ukulele, Guitar
Arista Records (Sony Music Entertainment)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has also dyed his hair ‘Blonde,’ ‘Pink,’ ‘Cyan’ and ‘Silver’ in the past.
Small tattoos on his forearm
Karizma Favorite Things
- Album – Layerism (2012) by Handbook
- Children’s Story – Where All Balloons Go by Audrey Maday and Jordan Smith
- Movie – The Boondock Saints (1999)
- YouTuber – Sam “Sobi” Sobieck
- Sports – Fishing, Wrestling
- Rapper – J. Cole
- Clothing Brand – Snow Bunnies
- TV Shows – Narcos, Breaking Bad (2008-2013), Don’t F**k with Cats: Hunting an Internet Killer (2019), Shameless, The Office (2005-2013)
- He grew up in the Minneapolis–Saint Paul area, also known as Twin Cities.
- He didn’t have the best relationship with his mom growing up. It directly affected how he viewed his family and friends as a kid and young teenager.
- Growing up, he listened to Eminem and was heavily inspired by his 3rd studio album, The Marshall Mathers LP (2000).
- He started experimenting with rap in the 7th grade.
- Karizma was criticized for being different and chasing impossible dreams in high school.
- At the age of 12, he started writing songs and making music with his friend, Nikky McGuiggan. Nikky later formed a group titled Fre5h AiR and they occasionally collaborated.
- Karizma cannot pinpoint an exact genre his music fits in. He describes it as a mix of rock and rap, heavily infused with guitar and drums.
- His breakthrough song was titled F U Till I F U and released in 2016.
- After he started touring, he was able to make enough money on the road to pay his college tuition out of pocket.
- He was warned by his management team not to release his single Johnny (2018) which was from a perspective of a school shooter. He released a follow-up song titled psa: johnny (2018) that clarified the song was about mental health and not glamorizing violence.
- On July 14, 2017, he released a single titled Frank Ocean.
- He collaborated with Cardiff Brothers, Blackbear, Illenium, and Teddy.Xoxo in the past.
- Karizma released a single titled Serotonin in November 2018. The lyrics described his own struggle with anxiety and depression.
- In early 2019, he was accused of s*xual misconduct against multiple females from different states. After the accusations rolled in via Twitter, he hired a law firm Greenberg & Glusker and sent cease & desist letters, threatening a lawsuit if they continue to spread rumors.
- In October 2019, he publicly released his phone number, which was 202-839-8749.
- He took a 24-month break from touring between February 2018 and February 2020 to focus on improving himself.
- Karizma is the type of person who is always late to trends. He once said he was “the last guy to watch Breaking Bad.”
- He has rewatched The Office (2005-2013) numerous times and knows all the actors’ lines.
- In March 2020, he started a GoFundMe fundraising campaign to pay college tuition for his best friend, Daniela Gonsales. She was an international student from Russia who studied in Los Angeles but due to the lack of funds had to go back home in November 2019.
Featured Image by Karizma / Instagram