|Keena Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 9, 2002|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Keena is a South Korean singer, songwriter, rapper, musician, and performer who is known as the rapper and vocalist of the South Korean girl group FIFTY FIFTY. The group debuted on November 18, 2022, with its first extended play The Fifty and then shot to fame with its viral single Cupid, becoming the fastest K-pop group to enter the US Billboard Hot 100 and UK Singles Chart (doing so within 4 months of debut).
Keena, Song Ja Gyeong
Dong-gu, Daejeon, South Korea
Keena got enrolled at Lila Art High School‘s Department of Visual Music Contents but eventually dropped out.
She also attended GB Academy.
Singer, Songwriter, Rapper, Musician, Performer
- Siblings – She is an only child.
Keena has been signed with Attrakt.
K-pop, R&B, Dance-pop
Attrakt, Warner Korea
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Keena is of Korean descent.
She has often dyed her hair.
Keena Favorite Things
- Food – Bibimbap, Chicken Feet, Tomatoes, Shio Pan
- Part In Higher – Sio’s part
Source – FANDOM
- Growing up, she enjoyed singing and dancing and, hence, wanted to become an idol.
- Before becoming a trainee, Keena worked various part-time restaurant jobs.
- She was introduced as a member of FIFTY FIFTY on November 14, 2022, through the group’s music video for its pre-release song titled Lovin’ Me. She was then individually revealed the following day.
- Keena’s fellow FIFTY FIFTY members have been Saena, Sio, and Aran.
- When they all first met, she thought that the other members were shy but looked very cute.
- On November 18, 2022, FIFTY FIFTY released its first extended play The Fifty and it included songs like Tell Me, Higher, Log In, and Lovin’ Me. It peaked at #44 on the Circle Album Chart (previously known as the Gaon Album Chart).
- FIFTY FIFTY released the track Cupid on February 24, 2023, and it became the first K-pop girl group song to reach the top 10 in the United Kingdom. Also, the song topped the charts in Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, and New Zealand as well as entered the Billboard Global 200 chart, making FIFTY FIFTY the 5th Korean group to enter the chart’s top 10 after BTS, BLACKPINK, BigBang, and NewJeans.
- Keena has worked on the OST of the drama The Running Mates: Human Rights.
- Sio and Keena first met when she was practicing her rap and Sio went on to describe Keena as “very charismatic”.
- Her specialties include rapping and her individual talent.
- She has reportedly been the loudest member of FIFTY FIFTY and she does not like silence.
- Keena’s FIFTY FIFTY bandmate Aran has stated that Keena was the first who approached her as a trainee and was very friendly.
- If she were not an idol, she might have wanted to cook and own a cafe that turns into a pub at night.
- Out of all the FIFTY FIFTY members, Keena has been named the best cook who also has her own recipes. She enjoys making tuna seaweed soup.
- If she could be a member of any other group, she would choose to be any BLACKPINK member (specifically Jennie).
- One of her musical inspirations is Cardi B.
- Keena has been roommates with her FIFTY FIFTY groupmate Saena.
- She hates eating beans and ssamjang.
- She likes fancy clothes.
- Keena excels at doing her own hair and makeup as she has learned it from her mother as well as from YouTube.
- She is a night owl.
- Out of all the FIFTY FIFTY members, she is the most likely to be late to practice.
- Keena talks a lot and even enjoys talking to herself.
- She enjoys shopping and owns many tweed jackets.
- Two words that describe her are classy and charismatic.
Featured Image by Keena / Instagram