|Khan Bonfils Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Year of Birth||1972|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Date of Death||January 5, 2015|
Khan Bonfils was a Vietnamese actor, model, and martial artist who was cast in movies such as Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life, Batman Begins, Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, Tomorrow Never Dies, Skyfall, Shadow Run, Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace, Body Armour, Traveller, Tribe, and Razors: The Return of Jack the Ripper.
Bonfils was born in 1972.
He died on January 5, 2015, in London, England, United Kingdom.
Kan was 42 at the time of his death.
He received acting training from Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art (now defunct) in London.
He knew the art of Wing Chun Kung Fu. He studied that from Austin Goh.
Since 2008, he was also practicing Yin Style Baguazhang in London.
Actor, Model, Martial Artist
Khan was signed with Olivia Bell Management.
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
88 kg or 194 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
- Mixed ethnicity
- Bald face
Best Known For
Playing Saesee Tiin in the 1999 epic space opera film Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace. He used a green lightsaber while portraying Tiin.
He appeared in the 1998 crime film Shadow Run for his role as Baz.
His workout routine and diet plan were never known. He must have performed various types of martial arts to keep himself fit.
Khan Bonfils Facts
- Bonfils died while doing a rehearsal on the stage for a play. On January 5, 2015, Bonfils was rehearsing for an upcoming stage production of Dante’s Inferno, when he suddenly collapsed. He was declared dead on the spot by paramedics.
- Khan did modeling before he started acting. He modeled for Michiko Kochino, Hermes, Oswald Boateng, and many other designers.
- Khan was a trained martial artist.
- When Khan was 5, he was adopted by a Danish family.
- He took birth in Vietnam, was raised in Denmark, and spent most of his time until death in England for work purposes.
- He was cast as Satoshi Isagura in the 1997 spy film Tomorrow Never Dies, the 18th film in the James Bond series. It starred Pierce Brosnan, Jonathan Pryce, Michelle Yeoh, Teri Hatcher, Joe Don Baker, and Judi Dench. Khan Bonfils’ role in the film went uncredited.
- He brought to life the character of one of the double-agent guides working for Totenkopf in the 2004 science fiction action-adventure film Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (often shortened to Sky Captain). The film stars Gwyneth Paltrow, Jude Law, Giovanni Ribisi, Michael Gambon, Bai Ling, Omid Djalili, and Angelina Jolie.
- Bonfils also played minor roles in the Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life (2003) as Reiss’ Guard, Batman Begins (2005) as a member of the League of Shadows, and Skyfall (2012) as Henchman.
- Bonfils had also performed in the musical West End: Miss Saigon at Drury Lane, Theatre Royal London.