|Krisiya Todorova Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 1, 2004|
Krisiya Todorova is a prominent Bulgarian singer, composer, and songwriter who is well known for her incredibly powerful voice. She claimed her fame after she attained 2nd place as a Bulgarian representative at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2014 in Malta. Since then, she has released several singles including Planet of The Children. Krisiya is also distinguished for singing several music covers by artists like Beyoncé, Christina Aguilera, Miley Cyrus, and many more. She is also an avid social media user.
Krisia Marinova Todorova
Krisiya studied music at the Centre For Work With Children in Razgrad under the careful guidance of vocal teacher Svilena Decheva. She completed her primary schooling from Vasil Levski located in 7200 Razgrad.
In September 2018, she joined the National School of Music Lyubomir Pipkov in Sofia.
Singer, Composer, Songwriter
- Father – Marin Todorov
- Mother – Angelina Todorova
- Siblings – Tiffany Todorova (Older Sister), Marina Todorova (Younger Sister)
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Snub nose shape
Best Known For
- Representing Bulgaria alongside the Ignatov Brothers at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2014, in which they were placed 2nd
- Releasing several singles such as Вярвам в чудеса (I believe in miracles) (feat. Hassan & Ibrahim) and Planet of the Children
- Uploading popular music covers of artists such as Justin Timberlake, Celine Dion, Ariana Grande, Charlie Puth, Elton John, Avril Lavigne, Idina Menzel, and many others on her YouTube channel titled “Krisia Official”
As a Singer
Krisiya has released many singles such as Вярвам в чудеса (I believe in miracles) (feat. Hassan & Ibrahim) and Planet of the Children under the label Seven-Eight Production.
She has also performed music covers from various American songs such as Christina Aguilera‘s Hurt, Elton John’s Can You Feel the Love Tonight, ABBA’s Mamma Mia, and Michael Jackson‘s Man in the Mirror, and many more.
First TV Show
Krisiya made her first TV show appearance on bTV’s talk-show Slavi’s Show in December 2013.
Krisiya’s active lifestyle allows her to keep herself fit and healthy as she attends dance classes and also enjoys swimming. Both are considered as fun and effective cardio exercises.
Krisiya Todorova Favorite Things
- Subject In School – Mathematics, Man And Society, English language
- Singers – Ariana Grande, Lili Ivanova, Lara Fabian, Mariana Popova, Celine Dion, Christina Aguilera, Beyoncé
- Song – Shape of You by Ed Sheeran
- Food – Caesar Salad
- Movies – Finding Nemo (2003), Finding Dory (2016)
- Muser – Ruby Rose
- Animal – Her dog
- Emoji – Face with tears of joy, Grinning face with smiling eyes
Source – YouTube
Krisiya Todorova Facts
- She was 6 years old when she found her passion for music and began attending music schools.
- In her free time, she does activities such as drawing and classical ballet dancing.
- In 2014, she sang the Bulgarian national anthem before the match between Ludogorets Razgrad vs Valencia at the UEFA Europa League that was held at the Vasil Levski National Stadium, Sofia.
- Krisiya is a trained Latin dancer.
- In 2014, pianists Hasan and Ibrahim along with Krisiya were placed 2nd during the Junior Eurovision Song Contest after being left behind by Italy who had a 12 point lead.
- In the past, she received an honorary distinction and was also greeted by the president Rosen Plevneliev, upon her return from the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2014.
- She is afraid of all kinds of creepy crawlies especially crickets.
- In 2015, she competed for a 2nd time at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest.
- In the past, she has modeled for the Junona Fashion House.
- She has a dog named Toby.
- In 2018, she joined the ESCplus Network as an expert panel member for the EUROPanel.
- Her lucky number is “7”.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Krisiya Todorova / Instagram