|Kristina Romanova Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 25, 1992|
Kristina Romanova is a Russian fashion model who is best known for being the CEO of Aman Essentials. She has done modeling work for a variety of brands and designer such as Moschino, D&G, Alexander McQueen, Alberta Ferretti, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Ralph Lauren, Marc Jacobs, Dries Van Noten, Saks Fifth Avenue, and many more. She has also been featured in the music videos of songs like Wake Me Up!.
Kristina, Russian Cinderella
Fashion / Runway model, former dancer
Kristina is repped by these agencies –
- Women Management – New York
- Women Management – Milan
- Women Management – Paris
- AL Model Management
- V.G. Model Management – Volgograd, Russia (Mother Agency)
- MODELWERK – Hamburg
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kristina Romanova dated –
- Vladislav Doronin – More than 30 years her senior, businessman Vladislav Doronin started dating her in the past. She later gave birth to the couple’s first child, a daughter. They were rumored to be married later as Vladislav offered her to marry him. He was already married before to Catherine, but divorced her in 2009.
Race / Ethnicity
- Big eyes
- Plump lips
32-23-34 in or 81-58.5-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Best Known For
Working with high-profile brands like Ralph Lauren and Marc Jacobs.
First Fashion Show
Kristina debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2011 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Alexander McQueen, Alberta Ferretti, Albino, Anna Sui, Aquilano Rimondi, Araks, BCBG Max Azria, Cacharel, D&G, DKNY, Dries van Noten, DSquared², Giambattista Valli, Jil Sander, John Paul Gaultier, Marc Jacobs, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Moschino, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Ralph Lauren, Versus, Wunderkind, and Yohji Yamamoto.
First TV Show
In 2014, she appeared as herself in an episode of the TV series documentary Videofashion! News.
She keeps herself fit by healthy eating and lots of walking. Kristina tries not to eat after 6 PM.
Before becoming a professional model, she was a dancer which is again a good cardio workout. She goes to the gym whenever she finds time as it makes her body strong and improves her mood. She still dances as a hobby and workout.
The model takes enough sleep to keep her face looking fresh most of the time.
After her first pregnancy, she started eating a protein-rich diet, reduced carb intake, and started doing yoga, Pilates, and played various sports to come back in shape really quickly. Breastfeeding also helped her in burning calories.
Kristina Romanova Favorite Things
- Fashion Show – Her very first Marc Jacobs show
- Favorite Feature of her own body – Hair
- Favorite Designer – None. But, she likes D&G and Versus.
- Favorite Wardrobe Piece – Dresses
Source – WWD.com
Kristina Romanova Facts
- Kristina was also featured in Avicii‘s song Wake Me Up! as an older girl in 2013. The younger girl was the model Laneya Grace.
- Kristina is friends with models Britt Maren, Vika Falileeva, Mirte Maas, and Nimue Smit.
- In 2010, she signed with the modeling agency Women Management.
- In 2011, she modeled for the Saks Fifth Avenue catalog.
- In 2011, she became the face of Marc Jacobs.
- She likes reading, dancing, and enjoying a healthy lifestyle.
- Romanova did 23 shows in her first fashion season.
- She started modeling after she went to her mother agency in Volgograd on the recommendation of her friends. She wasn’t discovered on the streets of Russia like how most models are scouted.
- Before becoming a model, she used to dance publicly.
- She is sometimes called a Russian Cinderella.
- If she wasn’t into modeling, she would have been running a business.
- Kristina adores models Snejana Onopka and Sigrid Agren.