|Laura Brehm Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 15, 1990|
Laura Brehm is an American singer, songwriter, musician, DJ, and record label founder. She is best known for her singles Fall In Love (2010), The Sunrise (2010), Cosmic Gravity (2011), Don’t Wait (2016), and Parallel (2017).
Laura Karen Brehm
Denver, Colorado, United States
London, England, United Kingdom
Laura attended Louisville Middle School in Louisville, Colorado, United States.
Singer, Songwriter, Record Label Founder, Musician, DJ
- Father – He is a musician.
- Mother – Susan Elaine Brehm (Singer, Songwriter, Musician)
- Siblings – Robert Brehm (Older Brother) (Musician, Graduated from Metro State University with honors in History & Anthropology), William Brehm (Musician)
- Others – She has an uncle.
Laura Brehm is represented by Outerloop Management (Manager) in Washington, D.C., United States, and Los Angeles, California, United States.
Pop, Alternative, Folk, EDM
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
- Electric Bird Records
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Dark Brown’ and ‘Blonde’ in the past.
- Forearm tattoo
- Nose piercing
Laura Brehm Favorite Things
- Singers – Imogen Heap, Ellie Goulding, Lana Del Rey, Tame Impala, Kate Havnevik, Lady Gaga, Weyes Blood, Jon Hopkins
- Bands – TOOL, The Beatles, Radiohead, Royksopp, Purity Ring, Muse, Bon Iver, The Shins, The National, Pink Floyd, VAST, Phantogram
- Song (In 2018) – I Don’t Know by Paul McCartney
- Movies – The Hunger Games (2012), Star Wars Franchise, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004), Across the Universe (2007), Steven Universe: The Movie (2019)
- Basketball Team – Denver Nuggets
Laura Brehm Facts
- She grew up in Louisville, Colorado.
- Laura was classically trained on piano starting with the age of 5.
- At the age of 13, she started songwriting and playing the guitar. She was inspired to write songs because she had a crush on a boy in her class.
- Laura has 2 dogs, Maddie and Coco.
- The 1st cover she learned and performed was Blackbird (1968) by The Beatles. She later got a tattoo to commemorate the impact it had on her life.
- She has collaborated with artists such as TheFatRat, Muzzy, TranceCrafter, Rameses B, James Egbert, Elliott Berger, Draper, Feint, Rogue, Varien, Brenton Mattheus, Vulpey, and Ephixa.
- Laura considers a fellow singer, songwriter, and musician, Anna Yvette, a sister. They collaborated on a song Summer Never Ends in July 2016.
- Laura has released LPs titled Day to Day (2007) and Dreams (2010), and EPs titled Future Holds (2017) featuring Evoke, and Breathe (2017).
- She doesn’t believe in finding love on dating apps, but rather “true romance” through meeting in person.
- She described herself as “philosopher at heart” and her music-making process as “painting the air”.
- Laura has founded the record label Electric Bird Records.
- Unlike many people, she likes pineapple on pizza.
- Her least favorite name is named Mario Party (1998) for Nintendo consoles.
- Laura revealed her struggle with panic disorder and anxiety in April 2017.
- London is her dream city to live in. In November 2015, she bought a map of the city as a reminder that she’ll live there permanently one day. Laura lived in London as of 2018.
- Her biggest hobby is reading, and she typically receives stacks of books as a birthday gift.
- She writes the best songs when she’s alone, in her studio or bedroom. Additionally, Laura finds the nighttime to be the best time of day for songwriting.
- Laura finds it hard to completely relax because she “eats, sleeps, and breathes music”. She also stated that she tends to unintentionally analyze any song she hears.
- Laura always looked younger than she is. This prompted people to ask her what high school or university she goes to even in her late 20s.
Featured Image by Laura Brehm / Instagram