Bray, County Wicklow, Ireland
Laura studied journalism at the Dublin City University.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has two half-brothers
She is signed to Select Model Management.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Laura Whitmore dated –
- David Gandy (2010) – English model David Gandy dated Irish TV presenter, Laura for a couple of months in 2010.
- Danny O’Reilly (2010-2012) – Lead vocalist of an Irish rock band, The Coronas, Danny O’Reilly dated Laura ON and OFF for three years from 2010 to December 2012.
- Miles Kane (2013) – After finally separating from Danny, Whitmore hooked up with English musician Miles Kane in August 2013.
- Richard Madden (2016) – Scottish actor Richard Madden and Laura were an item for about 6 months from January 2016 to August 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
She has dyed her hair blonde and used three different shades of blonde.
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
Her shoe size is not listed.
Pond’s Institute Beauty, and Laura Whitmore’s own clothing line Laura is also the spokeswoman for “Because I Am a Girl” charity clothing campaign.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Presenting the companion TV show I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! NOW! on ITV2.
She appeared as a hot girl in the 2010 comedy flick Six Semesters.
First TV Show
In 2008, Laura guest appeared in the drama show Hollyoaks as herself in the episode no. 2426 in the first season.
Laura signed with super gym “Skinny Bitch Collective” (SBC) classes to attend it along with her friends, which are actress Camilla Mackintosh and model Zara Martin.
She likes to do yoga, and every morning, she goes for a brisk 15 minute run in order to warm up her body. She is really into Bikram yoga.
Regarding diet, she does not stay away from her loved foods, and if she craves for something, she’ll have it. According to Laura, if you try to stay away from a particular food, you actually want that food even more. So, she just maintains a balance between the exercise regime and diet plan.
Laura Whitmore Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Nails Inc and OPI (nail varnish), Pond’s Institute Cold Cream (moisturizer), Bobbi Brown‘s black eyeliner (for eyes), Smashbox Photo Finish (primer), Laura Mercier tinted foundation
- Dresses’ Brands – Motel, ASOS, Net-A-Porter
- Shoes – Jimmy Choo
- Beauty Icon – Brigitte Bardot, Grace Kelly
- Accessory – Daisy Jewellery Chakra necklace
Source – Cosmopolitan
Laura Whitmore Facts
- She started her career in Newstalk, Irish radio station as a researcher.
- Her dresses are inspired by her mood.
- In 2010, she appeared in crime thriller film 22.214.171.124 as Newscaster – MTV.
- She launched her own clothing line in August of 2009 available at the clothing store A-Wear.
- In October 2011, she replaced Caroline Flack for the television show I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! NOW!
- Laura was thrown to fame when she won the Myspace / MTV Pick Me competition in 2008 by beating almost 3000 candidates. She was quickly given a role in the MTV channel, and her spot became permanent gradually.
- Visit her official website @ www.laurawhitmore.com.
- Follow Laura on Twitter and Facebook.